Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I cant talk about why i thought Conor was a villager. I think he has a solid case but its nothing 100%. He has been consistent, and his recollection of the Oisin mislynch tracks. He did effectively offer himself up to save an (at the time) suspected RV.

So they either agreed a buss was ok or he is legit village.

I dont like his characterisation of me 'remaining on her like henry'. Ive already established i tried not to stay on her.

So i do have to reevaluate my position on conor, because i dont have anything at the moment that i can point to to convince people he is village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Gabriel was not wanting to vote in blocks when I suggested it, Gabe was pretty quiet at most times.

I refuse to believe that!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I’m currently at #2360 end of page 59 and busy while reading on my phone. Everyone is now discussing me. I can resolve the trap issue whenever you want (have to catch up first and will in the next few hours if you don’t past at a crazy speed) but I can’t guarantee I won’t trap a goodie. Maybe if someone gets medicine first. I was ready to let Eva walk into it yesterday but Gabs was most vocal saying not to trust she’d do so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Hate to bring us back to yesterday. But I have a niggly feeling...

What are the chances Frank and Angus and Olga have worked together to plant the seed, pretend to bee the app and set me up in the backroom to confirm frank's priesthood?

Paro setting in real hard rn

Liam WW wrote: »
    I’m currently at #2360 end of page 59 and busy while reading on my phone. Everyone is now discussing me. I can resolve the trap issue whenever you want (have to catch up first and will in the next few hours if you don’t past at a crazy speed) but I can’t guarantee I won’t trap a goodie. Maybe if someone gets medicine first. I was ready to let Eva walk into it yesterday but Gabs was most vocal saying not to trust she’d do so

Liam, You must set the trap before gifts drop, or you're badged as a liar. simple.

• Advertisement

You can do it whenever we want, but you have to catch up first for a few hours?

i want you to do it now.

You're less than two pages behind...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Hate to bring us back to yesterday. But I have a niggly feeling...

What are the chances Frank and Angus and Olga have worked together to plant the seed, pretend to bee the app and set me up in the backroom to confirm frank's priesthood?

Paro setting in real hard rn

How would having you in the backroom confirm Frank's priest?

I'm still not 100% convinced des was olga as olga posted after Des.

The backroom confirmed that I claimed to have medicine (I did) which I had used to save Gabs. It didn't confirm Frank's role I dont think?

Angus WW wrote: »
    How would having you in the backroom confirm Frank's priest?

I'm still not 100% convinced des was olga as olga posted after Des.

The backroom confirmed that I claimed to have medicine (I did) which I had used to save Gabs. It didn't confirm Frank's role I dont think?

You confirmed frank wasn't lying about eva by being the app and not becoming the real priest.

i confirmed his call that the dead RV was seer, based on olga's comment in the BR.

I'm afraid of falling into deep pockets!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

You confirmed frank wasn't lying about eva by being the app and not becoming the real priest.

i confirmed his call that the dead RV was seer, based on olga's comment in the BR.

I'm afraid of falling into deep pockets!

I believe Frank, but I don't think Olga's comment confirms that... maybe the timestamps are a bit off, but maybe Olga was a wolf who took a guess and wanted us to think Gertie was good.

I have Gert on my good list but i'm still uncertain about Olga's comment....

• Advertisement

Who is Olga outside of the BR? Obvs if thats sensitive dont answer.

Also put on your clothes chop chip

Welcome to the club :/

We don't know who olga is or was, she disappeared.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I believe Frank, but I don't think Olga's comment confirms that... maybe the timestamps are a bit off, but maybe Olga was a wolf who took a guess and wanted us to think Gertie was good.

I have Gert on my good list but i'm still uncertain about Olga's comment....

FFS. Had another window open and my identity jumped. Sorry all.

I endorse the above comment since I made it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    See when you come at me with something concrete Jake I can argue that!

Which is fine. And I like your answers. I think your day two was far stronger than your day one. Same as I said to Frank back there, I will try and pick holes in everything cause I trust none of you, especially if we think there might be a wolf back there.

Like, as you said, I can come up with something concrete against you, which is probably more than I can do with Wendy currently....

Look i can 100% confirm Eva was lying about me anyway. I dont think she does that if she is good.

How many people have to cross verify what happened yesterday? Genuine question. Because there arent enough wolves, i think, for everyone who is verifying to be a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I don't think another day should be wasted on whether Frank is legit or not, he is self resolving tomorrow if there is no SK kill.

Liam, You must set the trap before gifts drop, or you're badged as a liar. simple.

So do it even if it could catch anyone? Even a priest for example. Doing it won’t clear me just show that I can. I’ll be home in the extra 15 or so m

So do it even if it could catch anyone? Even a priest for example. Doing it won’t clear me just show that I can. I’ll be home in the extra 15 or so m

obviously preempt and prepare with the village like we discussed yesterday.

i am happy to be trapped to prove you're telling the truth.

I feel it's important that we verify you're not bullplopping about it.

If others have issues with this please make them known.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    I don't think another day should be wasted on whether Frank is legit or not, he is self resolving tomorrow if there is no SK kill.

I agree, just wanted to air my thoughts.

Angus WW wrote: »
    FFS. Had another window open and my identity jumped. Sorry all.

I endorse the above comment since I made it.

I use different skin colours for each account and only log into one at a time so i know if I have a white page I am in my anon account and if I have a black page I am in my regular account.

Some other people find using different browsers for each account helps as it stops the browsers changing the account name of the different tabs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Is there a spare medicine hanging about? If we knew there was, we could just nullify it by making sure whoever got snared got cured?

Doris WW wrote: »
    I use different skin colours for each account and only log into one at a time so i know if I have a white page I am in my anon account and if I have a black page I am in my regular account.

Some other people find using different browsers for each account helps as it stops the browsers changing the account name of the different tabs

I just basically logged out of everything on my normal boards account after my slip. But this is a great idea!

I just basically logged out of everything on my normal boards account after my slip. But this is a great idea!

It has served me well so far - no slips :D

(probably jinxed myself now)

obviously preempt and prepare with the village like we discussed yesterday.

i am happy to be trapped to prove you're telling the truth.

I feel it's important that we verify you're not bullplopping about it.

If others have issues with this please make them known.

I'm happy to et someone walk into it I suppose and could name a number in advance for them to post repeatidly before but would want others to chime in before trapping and potentially killing someone to not clear myself.

Im for it. It can be me if needed.

We dont have any medicine i know of and any future meds might fall into wolf hands. So anyone volunteering needs to be aware of this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Right. I'm back on and have about 2 hrs to make my decision on where my vote goes. I need to do a lot of rereading.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Is there a spare medicine hanging about? If we knew there was, we could just nullify it by making sure whoever got snared got cured?

That was my thought with not being in a rush to use it. Then it would be a random shot we could nullify if we don't like the target.

I think people don't want to wait for more prizes though incase I win one and its a trap. Would be a weird endgame for me though in terms of telling the village I won a trap that didn't clear me though.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

This Trap "prize" seems very very odd for a goody to get. .

Would it not make more sense for the goodies to get the medicines and baddies to get the killing prizes?

How is getting a prize that the village has to coordinate like we are landing a probe on the moon a good thing to have?

We know Eva mentioned stabbing somebody , is anybody else after coming out on thread about a trap or negative prize ? If not that two probable baddies with a "prize" to kill somebody. Not full proof but it is something that Irks me . . I am irked on this dynamic....

Advertisement