Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gab and frank are the two people who were targeted, neither wolves and the wolves finished off Gab which meant they most likely stabbed him aswell...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ok...Phil & Angus are you guys about right now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    That was my thought with not being in a rush to use it. Then it would be a random shot we could nullify if we don't like the target.

I think people don't want to wait for more prizes though incase I win one and its a trap. Would be a weird endgame for me though in terms of telling the village I won a trap that didn't clear me though.

I don't think that is why people want you to use it. They want you to use it to verify you have it - if another one is given out and used you could claim it is you and we have no way of confirming this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I don't think that is why people want you to use it. They want you to use it to verify you have it - if another one is given out and used you could claim it is you and we have no way of confirming this.

Correct.

Frank, I'm here.

Angus is in and out, so I don't think we can rely on him being available at any time tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm heavily leaning liam right now. Will be offline again for a few hours. Will see how we're fixed when i'm back.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Good day folks. Just catching up on today now and am up to lynch.

Amazing stuff this morning...I do believe Frank, and that we got the SK.

Hey Gertrude...that's why I was trying to get you back into D13 last night...to see Gabriel's amazing role-back and 'I may have been dupped' after 9pm, swiftly followed by him suggesting if the seer is in our backroom, for the seer to come out. It got very strange very quick.

There are other game-pressing things for me to address, but I have to address this...
    Conor WW wrote: »
    That would be me

But the passing off of material as your own has been noted

GET THE FÚCK OVER YOURSELF! You really dropped in here to say that late last night? And then didn't even quote yourself in your anon account until hours later?

I acknowledged in an earlier post last night that another player coined that phrase I was using, so really, you can go and fúck yourself sir.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

This Trap "prize" seems very very odd for a goody to get. .

Would it not make more sense for the goodies to get the medicines and baddies to get the killing prizes?

How is getting a prize that the village has to coordinate like we are landing a probe on the moon a good thing to have?

We know Eva mentioned stabbing somebody , is anybody else after coming out on thread about a trap or negative prize ? If not that two probable baddies with a "prize" to kill somebody. Not full proof but it is something that Irks me . . I am irked on this dynamic....

I wish it was a better prize. I'm not expecting a wolf to walk into it tbh. I've been open about it though and asked for advice on how to use it instead of just trapping at random.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'll check my phone in 5 mins if you have something good Frank.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Correct.

Frank, I'm here.

Angus is in and out, so I don't think we can rely on him being available at any time tbh.

Ok...I might just have to wait for confirmation. The "Olga" in your backroom hasn't posted since the Day 1 Lynch, is that right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Is it only in this thread traps can be laid or can they be put in the district ones?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Gab and frank are the two people who were targeted, neither wolves and the wolves finished off Gab which meant they most likely stabbed him aswell...

If you think this, you should be reevaluating your position on me, Gertie (i think).

Frank WW wrote: »
    Ok...I might just have to wait for confirmation. The "Olga" in your backroom hasn't posted since the Day 1 Lynch, is that right?

Since monday at 8:59pm. I can't remember which days are which tbh.

Doris WW wrote: »

Well nobody has argued for me to not use it so far today so it seems it is not just wolves pushing one way or another. Was hoping to get a few more voices but if you want me to name a number on thread now tell me or thank this.

Should probably be agreed who is walking into it first though

Brendan WW wrote: »

Hey Gertrude...that's why I was trying to get you back into D13 last night...to see Gabriel's amazing role-back and 'I may have been dupped' after 9pm, swiftly followed by him suggesting if the seer is in our backroom, for the seer to come out. It got very strange very quick.

There are other game-pressing things for me to address, but I have to address this...

GET THE FÚCK OVER YOURSELF! You really dropped in here to say that late last night? And then didn't even quote yourself in your anon account until hours later?

I acknowledged in an earlier post last night that another player coined that phrase I was using, so really, you can go and fúck yourself sir.

Jesus calm it down Brendan. No need for that.

I was trapped, and healed anonymously too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »

I dont like his characterisation of me 'remaining on her like henry'. Ive already established i tried not to stay on her.

So i do have to reevaluate my position on conor, because i dont have anything at the moment that i can point to to convince people he is village.

That’s purely to show the option was there, not saying that’s what you did?

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm heavily leaning liam right now. Will be offline again for a few hours. Will see how we're fixed when i'm back.

For what getting a prize and sharing it with the village?

Well nobody has argued for me to not use it so far today so it seems it is not just wolves pushing one way or another. Was hoping to get a few more voices but if you want me to name a number on thread now tell me or thank this.

Should probably be agreed who is walking into it first though

Let me do it on post 2490

Conor WW wrote: »
    That’s purely to show the option was there, not saying that’s what you did?

It comes across that i chose to stay on Eva. I tried to get off her just like you.

Liam let me know if you lock that in.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Let me do it on post 2490

I'm going to take a shower then check and see what the group response to this and my post you quoted in general then pick a post number.

Liam WW wrote:
    I'm going to take a shower then check and see what the group response to this and my post you quoted in general then pick a post number.

Ok

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I wish it was a better prize. I'm not expecting a wolf to walk into it tbh. I've been open about it though and asked for advice on how to use it instead of just trapping at random.

That is true and goes in your "gold star for Liam" column but it is still a strange "prize" for a goody to get IMO. I mean look at us trying to coordinate you using it. Its like the Russians trying to coordinate a cleanup at Chernobyl (watch the show, its amazing!)

Ok. Stop stop stop. I object to Henry being the one to walk into the trap.

Ok. Stop stop stop. I object to Henry being the one to walk into the trap.

Liam's showering before he decides.

What's your objection. What do you suggest?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Brendan WW wrote: »

Boards Mod

Please read the Forum Games charter. This style of posting is not acceptable.

I'm nearly afraid to post...but Liam and Henry were the 2 who originally communicated that Liam HAD a trap to begin with. That's my objection. I'd just like to press pause for a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Be funny if Sully posted on the trap post number.

I'm nearly afraid to post...but Liam and Henry were the 2 who originally communicated that Liam HAD a trap to begin with. That's my objection. I'd just like to press pause for a minute.

Fair enough. Makes sense to me.

• Advertisement

Oh Drumski :O

Advertisement