Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

GET THE FÚCK OVER YOURSELF! You really dropped in here to say that late last night? And then didn't even quote yourself in your anon account until hours later?

I acknowledged in an earlier post last night that another player coined that phrase I was using, so really, you can go and fúck yourself sir.

Passing off other people’s opinions as your own is wolfie behaviour

Aggression like this is just being a bit of a w@nker

As I’ve said previously for now I don’t think there’s another wolf in yer district so I’ll leave you to your own devices

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm nearly afraid to post...but Liam and Henry were the 2 who originally communicated that Liam HAD a trap to begin with. That's my objection. I'd just like to press pause for a minute.

What do you think of my sort of theory:
    This Trap "prize" seems very very odd for a goody to get. .

Would it not make more sense for the goodies to get the medicines and baddies to get the killing prizes?

How is getting a prize that the village has to coordinate like we are landing a probe on the moon a good thing to have?

We know Eva mentioned stabbing somebody , is anybody else after coming out on thread about a trap or negative prize ? If not that two probable baddies with a "prize" to kill somebody. Not full proof but it is something that Irks me . . I am irked on this dynamic....
    Gab and frank are the two people who were targeted, neither wolves and the wolves finished off Gab which meant they most likely stabbed him aswell...

That would make Henry and Liam our wolves. Needs more work but its a theory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm nearly afraid to post...but Liam and Henry were the 2 who originally communicated that Liam HAD a trap to begin with. That's my objection. I'd just like to press pause for a minute.

Barbara can confirm it was communicated through our BR.

It is true Liam asked me to announce it on thread and i did.

Drummer......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I have no issue with how you want me to proceed with this and that includes who walks into in.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Since monday at 8:59pm. I can't remember which days are which tbh.

Agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Henry WW wrote: »
    Drummer......

I am not calling you a wolf Henry, Im just posting a theory. In Franks theory you are part of the ruse. I am more interested in the prize owner for my theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Drumpot wrote: »
    Be funny if Sully posted on the trap post number.
    Be funnier if you weren’t naked.

I don’t agree with the trap plan ar all.

It proves nothing only Liam has a trap and kills a villager

So what if someone else gets a trap later. If a wolf gets it they won’t tell us anyway!
    We’re just blowing a trap and a good man to prove Liam won a trap

Do not do this

Drummer, log into your anon account and quote the slips.

• Advertisement

If you guys decide who should if anyone walk into it I will use it and then will be interested to hear further justification from those saying I'm a wolf just for declaring I won a trap. I've no reason to make this up, If i didn't have a trap it would just lead to me being found out

Conor WW wrote: »
    I don’t agree with the trap plan ar all.

It proves nothing only Liam has a trap and kills a villager

So what if someone else gets a trap later. If a wolf gets it they won’t tell us anyway!
    We’re just blowing a trap and a good man to prove Liam won a trap

Do not do this

This is why I haven't used it but people put me as wolfy for my trap alone.

My point on that is, if you are a wolf and Seneca was the source of your trap; now that he is gone you may not have access to it anymore.

Love to be proven wrong btw.

Liam WW wrote: »
    If you guys decide who should if anyone walk into it I will use it and then will be interested to hear further justification from those saying I'm a wolf just for declaring I won a trap. I've no reason to make this up, If i didn't have a trap it would just lead to me being found out

I am 100% against it. Makes zero sense

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Passing off other people’s opinions as your own is wolfie behaviour

Aggression like this is just being a bit of a w@nker

As I’ve said previously for now I don’t think there’s another wolf in yer district so I’ll leave you to your own devices

I didn't pass it as my own, I acknowledged someone else said it in an earlier post, are ya blind as well as stupid?

You and your sanitary towel comment earlier in the game, you certainly know what a wanker is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

Posters posting in their own accounts WILL be subjected to modkills.

You have been warned

Please contact sullivlo, Baggly or quickbeam if you would like your Boards account blocked from Werewolf for the duration of the game.

My point on that is, if you are a wolf and Seneca was the source of your trap; now that he is gone you may not have access to it anymore.

An easier way to do that is to lynch Liam, killing Henry proves nothinv

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Be funny if Sully posted on the trap post number.
    What do you think of my sort of theory:

That would make Henry and Liam our wolves. Needs more work but its a theory.
    I am not calling you a wolf Henry, Im just posting a theory. In Franks theory you are part of the ruse. I am more interested in the prize owner for my theory.

I think we all know who posted this at this stage.... Im sorry for risking my family, marriage and business for this sort of shoddy posting. .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Why is everyone so keen to spring the trap?

What is the virtue in a villager springing it and a villager walking into it with no known way of healing them?

What if Liam is a wolf? And Henry a villager?

What if they are both wolves?

These are the questions I'd love people to weigh in on

I said I'd do what the village thinks best but the village don't seem to be able to agree. If it drags on and becomes the focus of the day though (would be interesting to see who keeps the focus there instead of on potential wolves from dead wolf interactions etc) I'll probably just use the thing to remove the elephant in the room. I'll give warning of course

• Advertisement

I said I'd do what the village thinks best but the village don't seem to be able to agree. If it drags on and becomes the focus of the day though (would be interesting to see who keeps the focus there instead of on potential wolves from dead wolf interactions etc) I'll probably just use the thing to remove the elephant in the room. I'll give warning of course

Absolutely don't want to drag it out. Can we maybe set a time limit on the discussion - say next 20/30 minutes and could everyone weigh in on the questions below. I will answer my own questions btw.

What is the virtue in a villager springing it and a villager walking into it with no known way of healing them?

I am 100% against it. Makes zero sense

But if I don't use it people are twisting that into me being on a wolf team even though there is no connection. I have a prize, I can prove it but its not great. It neither clears nor condems me unless I was lying but why lie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'm seriously down the rabbit whole on this. I don't know why.

I'm afraid he lied about the trap and will get away with it.

I've had enough for today. I'm stepping back for a few hours. I'll be back intime for some posts and a vote.

I've had enough for today. I'm stepping back for a few hours. I'll be back intime for some posts and a vote.

What is the endgame for me lying about having a trap? Should have used it yesterday when Eva wanted to walk into it but SKGabs was vocal against it more so than anyone for it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

What is the endgame for me lying about having a trap? Should have used it yesterday when Eva wanted to walk into it but SKGabs was vocal against it more so than anyone for it.

I did find that odd that Eva wanted to walk into a Trap. Cant understand that other then the wolves had the medicine and she thought that somebody healing her would give her credibility ? She wanted you to Trap her and now Henry is asking the same thing. Is it all a bit weird . .

Then Lynch him

I did find that odd that Eva wanted to walk into a Trap. Cant understand that other then the wolves had the medicine and she thought that somebody healing her would give her credibility ? She wanted you to Trap her and now Henry is asking the same thing. Is it all a bit weird . .

I'm not saying to let Henry but if mystery medicine appears to save someone umm they are probably a wolf unless wolves are going to great lenghts to fool us. I was more worried about Eva not posting when she should have yesterday and stopping the thread altogether.

Then Lynch him

Why are you advocating lynching me? Because I told the village I had a trap ? A wolf would have just trapped someone. A wolfs team mates would know when not to post.

Very quick Conor, suspiciously almost

This Trap "prize" seems very very odd for a goody to get. .

Would it not make more sense for the goodies to get the medicines and baddies to get the killing prizes?

How is getting a prize that the village has to coordinate like we are landing a probe on the moon a good thing to have?

We know Eva mentioned stabbing somebody , is anybody else after coming out on thread about a trap or negative prize ? If not that two probable baddies with a "prize" to kill somebody. Not full proof but it is something that Irks me . . I am irked on this dynamic....

Ok firstly on this. I can see where you're coming from but I totally buy the idea that prizes could be both bad and good, especially if they're being provided by an interactive dead room. I think using a trap without announcing that you've got a trap is wolfy af and that is what I suspect happened to Phil but THIS DOESN'T CLEAR PHIL.

Surely this will be resolved if there are more prizes given out later. I'm with Conor on this one - lynching Liam would be a better way to resolve this (soz Liam)

If I'm a wolf I want the village to trap another villager, it adds to the kill count. As village, I don't see the value rn but am open to being persuaded.

None. We lose a player and hand the wolves a nice little present.

Double bonus extra fun for the wolves. Liam gets credit for not lying and we lose a villager.

This seems like a possibility. But Liam would still need to have the trap due to it being announced on thread. And if Henry was miraculously healed without us knowing where from then game over wolf boys.

My conclusion is that Liam using the trap is not a positive for the village. Now persuade me otherwise.

• Advertisement

Also. I think Liam is more than likely on the level at the moment and I'm not pushing for him to be lynched. I'm saying that him as wolf would be better resolved by lynch than by springing a trap.

Advertisement