Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Frank WW wrote: »

My conclusion is that Liam using the trap is not a positive for the village. Now persuade me otherwise.

I don't have to use it. Just like I don't have to be lynched. Winning a prize and being honest about it with the village shoud not make you kill me. Maybe look for a wolf instead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Is the trap just obsolete if unused, it cant go off randomly after a time period that might be a reason for using it now, all depends what the recipient was told

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'm not interested in Lynching liam because I don't have evidence against him. Being caught in a lie would be evidence.

Franks points make sense to me. What do we lose by having liam never set the trap? The confirmation that he told the truth. as long as we don't forget about his claim being unproven, i'm ok with not setting the trap.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Then Lynch him

Why are you advocating lynching me? Because I told the village I had a trap ? A wolf would have just trapped someone. A wolfs team mates would know when not to post.

Very quick Conor, suspiciously almost

I’m not advocating lynching you. I’m saying if Phil doesn’t trust you then you laying or not laying a trap won’t prove you’re innocent or guilty. It’ll prove you’ve a trap and it’ll prove Henry or some other innocent (cause a wolf won’t walk into a predesignated trap) will be dead.
    Someone can then say well Liam knew he’d kill a villager so he must be a wolf, Lynch him.

I’m saying if ur suspicious of Liam the only solution is to lynch you. A stupid trap will do SFA

For the record I’m neither suspicious nor not of you. Probably leaning village

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Is the trap just obsolete if unused, it cant go off randomly after a time period that might be a reason for using it now, all depends what the recipient was told

It can not just go off randomly but if the village don't want to use it im fine with that.

• Advertisement

I don't trust anyone!

That doesn't mean I'm just going to randomly lynch someone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

It can not just go off randomly but if the village don't want to use it im fine with that.

Do you see any benefit to the village (not to you specifically) of using it?

I’m not advocating lynching you. I’m saying if Phil doesn’t trust you then you laying or not laying a trap won’t prove you’re innocent or guilty. It’ll prove you’ve a trap and it’ll prove Henry or some other innocent (cause a wolf won’t walk into a predesignated trap) will be dead.
    Someone can then say well Liam knew he’d kill a villager so he must be a wolf, Lynch him.

I’m saying if ur suspicious of Liam the only solution is to lynch you. A stupid trap will do SFA

For the record I’m neither suspicious nor not of you. Probably leaning village

I'd say another solution might be to share if there is any reason for suspicion of me other than I have a trap. I've been honest about it and don't need to use it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Also. I think Liam is more than likely on the level at the moment and I'm not pushing for him to be lynched. I'm saying that him as wolf would be better resolved by lynch than by springing a trap.

I see your logic but if Liam is a wolf and we decide to lynch early I am guessing that Trap will be thrown out to the forum before he goes . . Just keep that in mind later on closer to the lynch.

If Liam is good I feel for him. Coming out on thread with the prize is something he didn't have to do. We are assuming this is some sort of wolf plot.

Do you see any benefit to the village (not to you specifically) of using it?

Not really and I was saying as much when people were saying to me to use it immediately. Wanting more village imput before firing randomly when it does not even clear me.

• Advertisement

Can we get back to FFAinh people. We’ve to Lynch in 5 hours

Not really and I was saying as much when people were saying to me to use it immediately. Wanting more village imput before firing randomly when it does not even clear me.

Yep, it's this that has me leaning village right now on you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I did find that odd that Eva wanted to walk into a Trap. Cant understand that other then the wolves had the medicine and she thought that somebody healing her would give her credibility ? She wanted you to Trap her and now Henry is asking the same thing. Is it all a bit weird . .

It’s not just that Eva wanted to walk into the trap, she was practically gagging for it.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    I'll literally walk into the trap to take it off the board, how is an absolutely completely random trap helpful to the village, it'll die with me tonight then! This is madness, heal the fake priest who your on about lynching tomorrow esrlier
    Liamo main reason i want yiu to set the trap is to prove your not a wolf, a lot of fannying about from you on that one, it'll at least put a hole in Gabs feckin theory
    Well put it this way, Gabriel thinks I'm a wolf, you are and Angus! Use the trap, I'll walk into it, I'm getting lynched anyway, my concern is more what happens after, your dodgy to him at the moment and i think your village tbh, I'm back on desktop so if you give a number I'll walk into it
    I'm here now! Let me know what number, and what number we are on now! I'm on mobile
    I'll get lynched tonight, I'll walk give me a number and I'll post 10 posts in a row before to ensure I get it

That’s not even all the posts either. She really, really seemed eager....was she just trying to play super confident to the point of overcofpnfidence?

If I appear in FFAs I hope people say more than just cos I have a trap and that others check why but im happy to move past this if nobody wants the damn thing used.

I see your logic but if Liam is a wolf and we decide to lynch early I am guessing that Trap will be thrown out to the forum before he goes . . Just keep that in mind later on closer to the lynch.

If Liam is good I feel for him. Coming out on thread with the prize is something he didn't have to do. We are assuming this is some sort of wolf plot.

That's true but if that happened it would be 1 for 1. The way it's being proposed now means it is 1 villager down with Liam gaining credibility. Or am I wrong here?

Yep, it's this that has me leaning village right now on you.

Worth looking back at people who were fine with a trap just being fired into the village at some point. Would also be interested to see if they are the same people who are now leaning me wolf simply for saying I got a prize openly.

FYI looks like Riona is the only one to not check in so far.

#ffa3
    Clodagh
    Riona
    Wendy

Low posters are scaring me. Clodagh's play is very difficult to follow and I'm not getting any village vibes there.

Henry
    Phil
    Conor
    Clodagh
    Gertrude
    Frank - Priest
    Liam - Has trap
    Jake
    Wendy
    Doris
    Brendan
    Angus - Apprentice Priest
    Barbara
    Riona

Capitol | District 4 | District 12 | District 13
    | | |
    ALIVE | ALIVE | ALIVE|ALIVE
    Jake | Phil | Henry | Gertrude
    Frank | Angus | Liam | Brendan
    Conor | | Barbara | Clodagh
    Doris | | |
    Wendy| | |
    |||
    AWOL | AWOL | AWOL |AWOL
    Fernand| Wendy| Nestor| Humberto
    |Barry | Imelda|
    |Olga | Unknown|
    |Chantal | |
    | | |

Confirmed Dead |Confirmed Dead | Confirmed Dead|Confirmed Dead
    |||Eva
    |||Gabriel

That's true but if that happened it would be 1 for 1. The way it's being proposed now means it is 1 villager down with Liam gaining credibility. Or am I wrong here?

I don't even get that much cred from it. Doesn't clear me in any way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

No you are right, I was just pointing it out that if Liam is up for the lynch you might want to follow my lead and not post leading up to the lynch if you want to not get trapped . . :pac:

Phil WW wrote: »
    FYI looks like Riona is the only one to not check in so far.

#ffa3
    Clodagh
    Riona
    Wendy

Low posters are scaring me. Clodagh's play is very difficult to follow and I'm not getting any village vibes there.

Henry
    Phil
    Conor
    Clodagh
    Gertrude
    Frank - Priest
    Liam - Has trap
    Jake
    Wendy
    Doris
    Brendan
    Angus - Apprentice Priest
    Barbara
    Riona

Capitol | District 4 | District 12 | District 13
    | | |
    ALIVE | ALIVE | ALIVE|ALIVE
    Jake | Phil | Henry | Gertrude
    Frank | Angus | Liam | Brendan
    Conor | | Barbara | Clodagh
    Doris | | |
    Wendy| | |
    |||
    AWOL | AWOL | AWOL |AWOL
    Fernand| Wendy| Nestor| Humberto
    |Barry | Imelda|
    |Olga | Unknown|
    |Chantal | |
    | | |

Confirmed Dead |Confirmed Dead | Confirmed Dead|Confirmed Dead
    |||Eva
    |||Gabriel

Looking at that list does make me wonder if the unknown in D12 could be one of the wolves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Passing off other people’s opinions as your own is wolfie behaviour

Aggression like this is just being a bit of a w@nker

As I’ve said previously for now I don’t think there’s another wolf in yer district so I’ll leave you to your own devices

Mod note

Please read the charter. This style of posting is not acceptable.

No you are right, I was just pointing it out that if Liam is up for the lynch you might want to follow my lead and not post leading up to the lynch if you want to not get trapped . . :pac:

I probs won't be about much at lynch time either way but I will get results of the flip asap. I am assuming I'm safe enough from the noose tonight and tomorrow will prove that I'm the priest when the SK doesn't make a kill.

If I appear in FFAs I hope people say more than just cos I have a trap and that others check why but im happy to move past this if nobody wants the damn thing used.

Have you ever read Ananasi Boys?

“You’re the guy with the lemon”

Have you ever read Ananasi Boys?

“You’re the guy with the lemon”

Never read it but somehow that does not sound like a compliment nor a reason to want me lynched being given to me. :confused:

Jake WW wrote: »
    It’s not just that Eva wanted to walk into the trap, she was practically gagging for it.

That’s not even all the posts either. She really, really seemed eager....was she just trying to play super confident to the point of overcofpnfidence?

Double bluff IMO, kicking the can down the road also, a trap would mean at least 24hrs more to talk her way out of it, lynch some innocents, sow doubt against Frank

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

#FFA2
    Wendy – popping in & out while not adding anything
    Riona – haven’t changed my mind on her, didn’t like her yesterday, don’t like her today

Struggling for a third one as getting villager vibes of a good few of you

Liam, You must set the trap before gifts drop, or you're badged as a liar. simple.

Phil, I just started looking back on who was so strong on me using this but Phil why were you so eager for me to randomly trap someone ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I know my opinion seems to be dismissed now but I wouldn’t be distracted by Liam or Conor.

It would worry me Barbara’s posts.

It would worry me other low posters coasting by.

Riona needs to speak, she is liking posts sporadically, is voting but not really posting.

Again if by voting me gives you time to find a wolf better by not having chaos tonight I’m happy doing that. My death will most likely not destroy the village.

I will vote Barbara

Phil, I just started looking back on who was so strong on me using this but Phil why were you so eager for me to randomly trap someone ?

Have been very open about this. Currently for me the only outstanding piece of info that we can answer is wether or not you're lying about the trap.

Setting it let's us know if you are or not.

I volunteered before henry to walk into that trap to help to prove it.

• Advertisement

Have been very open about this. Currently for me the only outstanding piece of info that we can answer is wether or not you're lying about the trap.

Setting it let's us know if you are or not.

I volunteered before henry to walk into that trap to help to prove it.

Why would you prefer to put your life at risk than me not use (and gain nothing by saying I have) the trap?

Advertisement