Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Have been very open about this. Currently for me the only outstanding piece of info that we can answer is wether or not you're lying about the trap.

Setting it let's us know if you are or not.

I volunteered before henry to walk into that trap to help to prove it.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I volunteered when the conversation started too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I don’t mind walking into the trap

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why would you prefer to put your life at risk than me not use (and gain nothing by saying I have) the trap?

I have a fear that this will be let go under the radar. Frank helped me to understand that we lose more by setting the trap.

I just want it made very clear, if the trap isn't set. It leaves a big question mark over your head for me.

Without the trap situation, you're leaning village for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I just voted there. I wont be moving unless something big happens. Ill declare later; but im not getting accused of starting a wagon. Posting this now so that if i dont move (and i dont plan to), there is a marker for what time i voted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Why is everyone so eager to die and reduce our numbers? The wolves must be loving this, another day taken over with people having the same discussion over and over again!

For the record I am on #TeamNoTrap

• Advertisement

I have a fear that this will be let go under the radar. Frank helped me to understand that we lose more by setting the trap.

I just want it made very clear, if the trap isn't set. It leaves a big question mark over your head for me.

Without the trap situation, you're leaning village for me.

Ditto

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lynch Results Night 1
    Oisin (3) - Tegan WW, Steve WW, Gabriel WW
    Conor WW (3) - Jake WW, Oisin WW, Liam WW
    Eva WW (3) - Frank WW, Henry WW, Wendy WW
    Holly WW (2) - Angus WW, Brendan WW
    Henry WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW
    Wendy WW (1) - Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (1) - Barbara WW
    Riona WW (1) - Doris WW
    Steve WW (1) - Phil WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Holly WW
    Liam WW (1) - Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW (1) - Riona WW

Did not vote – Fiona WW

Result: Oisin Lynched by virtue of last vote.

Lynch Results Night 2:
    Eva WW (13) - Gabriel WW, Henry WW, Angus WW, Jake WW, Liam WW, Frank WW, Steve WW, Barbara WW, Doris WW, Riona WW, Conor WW, Wendy WW, Brendan WW
    Henry WW (2) - Clodagh WW, Gertrude WW
    Frank WW (1) - Eva WW
    Steve WW (1) - Phil WW

Voting has helped me figure out some things in the past. They might be helpful to others too. Remember with Eva lynched that left 2 wolves and SK.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Why is everyone so eager to die and reduce our numbers? The wolves must be loving this, another day taken over with people having the same discussion over and over again!

I don't think I've seen enough from you Doris but I think no trap seems best and like most villagery move atm so I won't be apologizing for suspecting those who say im wolfy if I don't randomly trap someone.

I'm happy to move on from this. No trap is fine with me. Continue with other investigations.

In terms of walking into the trap, I mentioned I didn't have a lot of time to sink into this anymore. My stupid addictive nature is actually not allowing me to step away, so dying for me will actually be a sweet release. Whether by lynch munch or trap. But I felt like at the very least, walking into the trap helped the village to prove Liam was for real.

I’d rather help the greater good Doris as honestly, as stupid as it sounds, I still think Eva was good. This proves to me the game is doomed and the baddies win or I’m just way off and having a bit of a nightmare.

I am suspect to some people, rightly so I regretfully say, so if me dying helps the village. Be it trap or hanging,

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I said it before and will again, if it helps you find a wolf voting for me gets my backing, you won’t be distracted with me fighting against it.

Again if by voting me gives you time to find a wolf better by not having chaos tonight I’m happy doing that. My death will most likely not destroy the village.

I will vote Barbara
    I don’t mind walking into the trap

tenor.gif

Frank WW wrote: »
    Lynch Results Night 1
    Wendy WW (1) - Conor WW
    Riona WW (1) - Doris WW
    Steve WW (1) - Phil WW
    Liam WW (1) - Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW (1) - Riona WW

Did not vote – Fiona WW

Result: Oisin Lynched by virtue of last vote.

Lynch Results Night 2:
    Eva WW (13) - Gabriel WW, Henry WW, Angus WW, Jake WW, Liam WW, Frank WW, Steve WW, Barbara WW, Doris WW, Riona WW, Conor WW, Wendy WW, Brendan WW
    Henry WW (2) - Clodagh WW, Gertrude WW
    Frank WW (1) - Eva WW
    Steve WW (1) - Phil WW

Voting has helped me figure out some things in the past. They might be helpful to others too. Remember with Eva lynched that left 2 wolves and SK.

Last nights Eva vote. I think it will be useful to go back and see when the tide turned against her. Try and find the moment the wolves would have said 'ah sorry Eva ill have to vote for you, its not working'.

I'm happy to move on from this. No trap is fine with me. Continue with other investigations.

In terms of walking into the trap, I mentioned I didn't have a lot of time to sink into this anymore. My stupid addictive nature is actually not allowing me to step away, so dying for me will actually be a sweet release. Whether by lynch munch or trap. But I felt like at the very least, walking into the trap helped the village to prove Liam was for real.

This is a feeling you better get use too, its the same in every game :D

So be it. My sentence end was missing

I'm retiring for at least a month after this one. I get way too invested .

Necro, if you're listening, don't do your new game in june for the love of god. I wanna play that one!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I think we should take a moment to appreciate how multiple people, in a Hunger Games game, are stepping up to scream "I volunteer as tribute!" to this mechanic :pac:

I’d rather help the greater good Doris as honestly, as stupid as it sounds, I still think Eva was good. This proves to me the game is doomed and the baddies win or I’m just way off and having a bit of a nightmare.

I am suspect to some people, rightly so I regretfully say, so if me dying helps the village. Be it trap or hanging,

But if Liam is telling the truth about the trap what does using it achieve? There is no way to confirm his alignment from it, it just means we lose a villager (as no wolf will walk into it) and we not need to be losing villagers if we don't have to.

I know you think he might be lying but are you willing to lose a villager to test that out? As was previously said - if you think he is a wolf then put him in as your lynch vote

Jake WW wrote: »
    I think we should take a moment to appreciate how multiple people, in a Hunger Games game, are stepping up to scream "I volunteer as tribute!" to this mechanic :pac:

I'm so mentally damaged right now, and that is so funny, that I'm actually welling up :pac:

I'm retiring for at least a month after this one. I get way too invested .

Necro, if you're listening, don't do your new game in june for the love of god. I wanna play that one!

Ah but you can't there is another game (not Necros) starting in June, it will be fun!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Another break

@frank, I thought I read that you said Gabriel was the SK ? Or was he the chief wolf ?

• Advertisement

But if Liam is telling the truth about the trap what does using it achieve? There is no way to confirm his alignment from it, it just means we lose a villager (as no wolf will walk into it) and we not need to be losing villagers if we don't have to.

I know you think he might be lying but are you willing to lose a villager to test that out? As was previously said - if you think he is a wolf then put him in as your lynch vote

The game is to find and kill wolves, not save villagers. If an NRV dies, thats unfortunate but it comes with the territory.

I don’t think he’s lying and don’t care about the trap. I volunteered just to stop endless discussion on it. If I died in the trap riona would move to Phil’s number 1, and she is suspect and maybe would get voted and and be a wolf?

Night 1 was chaotic due to Eva wolf being up for lynch.

Lynch Results Night 1
    Wendy WW (1) - Conor WW
    Riona WW (1) - Doris WW
    Steve WW (1) - Phil WW
    Liam WW (1) - Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW (1) - Riona WW

Did not vote – Fiona WW. Most likely a modkill.

Result: Oisin Lynched by virtue of last vote. Gabriel (evil) ensured this lynch but he was likely happy to lynch anyone as SK. Me, Henry and Wendy on Eva. So my conclusion here is that it is HIGHLY unlikely that they are on the same team. Can't rule out that one stuck on her as a gamble. Interestingly, both of their 'movement' around voting related to Oisin, who flipped good.

Henry WW wrote: »
    The game is to find and kill wolves, not save villagers. If an NRV dies, thats unfortunate but it comes with the territory.

But how does Liam laying a trap mean he is a wolf?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Another break

@frank, I thought I read that you said Gabriel was the SK ? Or was he the chief wolf ?

Gabriel was SK.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Am I very much in danger of being lynched ? I see I'm on a couple of FFAs

I don’t think so

But how does Liam laying a trap mean he is a wolf?

It doesnt! But him not laying a trap makes him much more wolfy!

I am very on the fence on you right now.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    It doesnt! But him not laying a trap makes him much more wolfy!

I'm not disagreeing on that but I don't think killing a villager is going to prove he is a wolf. He could be and wolf AND have a trap, you suddenly going to start trusting him if he lays the trap?

Anyway I am off soon, placeholder vote in for Wendy. Will try to catch up prior to lynch to see if there is anything that makes me reconsider my vote

Advertisement