Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So just a co-incidence that prediction Conor or are you being framed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I’m sorry if sometimes my fat fingers make my words and statements gobbledegook. I’ll try harder :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

A good conversion?

Also, conor? WTFH? How did you know that was coming with such pinpoint accuracy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I know from experience the mods have a malevolent smile on their face right now.

Its grand i suppose. We still need to find the 2 wolves so anything they have done to date still stands.

Any change in behaviour from anyone will look suss.

Unless we get very lucky converted makes endgame and it will be down to spotting someone who lay low, or someone who has changed styles.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    When I look at someone I always feel super confident who they are even if my vocabulary or other restrictions stop me from saying it out loud.

I haven’t looked at anyone really today other than Barbara but I didn’t like what I saw.

Now a conversion? I think it’s a good conversion not a bad one.

What does that even imply? a wolf joined the village team? I don't get you here.

• Advertisement

can someone explain the conversion mechanics to me please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

When I look at someone I always feel super confident who they are even if my vocabulary or other restrictions stop me from saying it out loud.

I haven’t looked at anyone really today other than Barbara but I didn’t like what I saw.

Now a conversion? I think it’s a good conversion not a bad one.

Pretty much everything you said was un true about me earlier and you are all over the shop with everything else

A cub could have been converted into a goodie in Katniss' room. I thought that might be the case when i saw Gale as a character. I dont think we are that lucky.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I think theres a wolf in out BR. I like Jake, that leaves you and Doris

She has now joined my FFA

#FFA3
    Wendy
    Doris
    Riona

Without looking lazy, I’m in exactly the same spot.

I’m satisfied, for now, with Conor’s response to my critiques this morning
    Liam WW wrote: »
    What does that even imply? a wolf joined the village team? I don't get you here.

Villager just flipped to the wolves team.

Phil WW wrote: »

Usually means someone has joined the wolf team. Been converted to their side

• Advertisement

It can vary, but basically someone changed team.

More often than not, the wolves get a new wolf from amongst the previous NRVs.

Liam WW wrote: »

Katniss is quite a special person

Jake WW wrote: »
    Without looking lazy, I’m in exactly the same spot.

I’m satisfied, for now, with Conor’s response to my critiques this morning

Villager just flipped to the wolves team.

I know that I meant Clodagh suggesting it was a good conversion not a bad one. WHat does that mean?

Basically, something has happened to turn a goody into a baddy. Frustratingly, especially if we have no seer, it utterly destroys any trust you’d have in anyone...

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Pretty much everything you said was un true about me earlier and you are all over the shop with everything else

Then you don’t need to fear, do you?

Katniss is quite a special person

rushes off to re-read the OP. Maybe things didn't just turn to sh!t :pac:

yeyeyeyeye. i get the switcheroo lads.

how does it happen? is it random? is it a wolf who can pick anyone at random? do they have to complete a task? do they have to make a goodie do something on thread like a verbal trap or something?

The mechanics of it could help us.

Mods will still have a malevolent smile at our panic, even if this is just Peeta or Gale meeting up with Katniss :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Then you don’t need to fear, do you?

Just pointing out you were making stuff up

I don’t want to die now so if I’m on your ffa, tell me let me argue my case. I’m so clear village if I would be see through if you looked at me. When I look at someone however I’m never wrong

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

yeyeyeyeye. i get the switcheroo lads.

how does it happen? is it random? is it a wolf who can pick anyone at random? do they have to complete a task? do they have to make a goodie do something on thread like a verbal trap or something?

The mechanics of it could help us.

Usually the wolves get to choose. So who would be the best candidate?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I don’t want to die now so if I’m on your ffa, tell me let me argue my case. I’m so clear village if I would be see through if you looked at me. When I look at someone however I’m never wrong

Errr... you've been wrong about me and Eva the whole time. ;)

Henry WW wrote: »
    Mods will still have a malevolent smile at our panic, even if this is just Peeta or Gale meeting up with Katniss :pac:

I don’t get how that would be classed as a conversion, they were both on the same team (village) to begin with

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Only thing I can find in the OP, about Peeta. He was captured by the Capitol at the end of the Third Quarter Quell and submitted to "hijacking", a process of torture and brainwashing which gives him an instinctual fear of Katniss and effectively turns him into an assassination weapon against her. During the uprising, he was rescued and eventually rehabilitated by the rebels. If Katniss can identify him, he will join her.

Doris WW wrote: »

Well yes and no.

If it were me, i wouldnt allow RVs to be converted.

And if that were the case, you cant point out the NRVs to the wolves and ask them to pick one, as then they know who the RVs are.

So you can either give them someone randomly, or you can tell them to pick a number that corresponds to a player list in the modroom that the wolves wont see.

I never looked at you, you turned up late in the day after I’d looked at someone else.

What I sad about you was we would have to kill you even if Eva died to be certain.

I don’t get how that would be classed as a conversion, they were both on the same team (village) to begin with

If it was a wolf cub / lone wolf that was separated from the rest of the pack. Or even a potential wolf (i think we had that before in Game Show), then technically its a change of team.

Frustratingly, there’s a few.

Take one of the priests? Nab Liam with his trap which would now be a free kill, possibly? Take a lower poster or a middle of the road one like me, Phil, or someone like Wendy who was dropping hints right before it?

Henry WW wrote: »
    If it was a wolf cub / lone wolf that was separated from the rest of the pack. Or even a potential wolf (i think we had that before in Game Show), then technically its a change of team.

Are cubs not usually awoken?

• Advertisement

Are cubs not usually awoken?

There is no hard and fast terminology the mods have to use. Im just trying to cover the angles.

Advertisement