Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Fiona WW wrote:
    I'm not! Why are we telegraphing to the wolves who they should avoid killing in the morning because the village will kill her for them?

Because then we have a RV alive an extra day. And can clear that RV by other means

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I just logged in, I don’t have a name.

This means anyone who didn’t notice has a role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Henry WW wrote: »
    I am happy with this plan.

I'm not! Why are we telegraphing to the wolves who they should avoid killing in the morning because the village will kill her for them?

I get what ur saying but we can’t just ignore what Clodagh said. We’ll say she is good, they don’t munch her, we go to Lynch her then she’ll come out. We’ll learn a lot.

I’ll ask other people if there’s a case for lynching her tonite? Either way she’ll probably be protected, good or bad tomorrow morning, will we learn anything from it?
    Say she’s a wolf, gets protected, SK try’s to kill her and fails. What info do we get from that? Because just as easily she could be good, get protected, a wolf tries to munch her and fails, we get the same info back?

Other people with more experience might be able to answer about the best thing to do there

Conor WW wrote: »
    I get what ur saying but we can’t just ignore what Clodagh said. We’ll say she is good, they don’t munch her, we go to Lynch her then she’ll come out. We’ll learn a lot.

I’ll ask other people if there’s a case for lynching her tonite? Either way she’ll probably be protected, good or bad tomorrow morning, will we learn anything from it?
    Say she’s a wolf, gets protected, SK try’s to kill her and fails. What info do we get from that? Because just as easily she could be good, get protected, a wolf tries to munch her and fails, we get the same info back?

Other people with more experience might be able to answer about the best thing to do there

I’ll vote for me tonight, I second this. Vote for me!!!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Nice synopsis doris.

For me you can write :: Busy. I'm not able to post on Sundays and I'm in work today

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    NRVs, and only NRVs, will understand that when Clodagh says she hasn’t logged into her boards account to see her name she’s talking rubbish.

Henry spotted it immediately

But I didn’t say that and stop referring to me as female

This is exactly what you said

I am a simple NRV. I don’t remember the name as not watched the films and too lazy to log into my real account to get the name.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Jesus Christ stop discussing PMs people FFS have we learned nothing from previous games.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Interesting. Well hopefully it was a villager trapping a wolf from a gift

What's interesting about me feeling sick lol

There was once a player called Conor,
    He thought he was playing Hunger Games with Honour,
    But just as he thought all the relevant points went click
    He realised that maybe he was being a bit of a d!ck
    But maybe he will be the one who will be a goner?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Meh, I think Clodagh-babes is a villager. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not voting her tonight anyways

What are you basing that on specifically, like which part of her play?

• Advertisement

Great, so who is lock clear?

I have yourself and Phil and the only two members of my village group.
    I was reading it after the fact but it jumped out at me the same way it did with you

This is exactly what you said

I am a simple NRV. I don’t remember the name as not watched the films and too lazy to log into my real account to get the name.

Arent we all NRVs sure :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Gertrude WW
    • Suggests Clodagh is roled based on not knowing NRV PM (post 377)

Just for clarity, I asked if Henry/Conor were implying clodagh was roled based on their theory, just making sure that I understood their reasoning.

I was reading it after the fact but it jumped out at me the same way it did with you

Why specifically are they in your good group?

Doris, elaborate how i jumped on a bandwagon?

Was their a wagon to begin with?

There was once a player called Conor,
    He thought he was playing Hunger Games with Honour,
    But just as he thought all the relevant points went click
    He realised that maybe he was being a bit of a d!ck
    But maybe he will be the one who will be a goner?

There once was a girl called Clodagh
    And secrets she had a loada
    She didn’t like Conor
    Who was making her a goner
    It made the hairs stand up
    On her wolfy neck cuff

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Doris, elaborate how i jumped on a bandwagon?

Was their a wagon to begin with?

He was the only one that had been discussed for lynch, you come in and automatically say you are going for him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I've no pockets here. Just know that they saw what I saw and we all think the same way.

And why would that make anyone good?

There once was a girl called Clodagh
    And secrets she had a loada
    She didn’t like Conor
    Who was making her a goner
    It made the hairs stand up
    On her wolfy neck cuff

Too many lines

• Advertisement

He was the only one that had been discussed for lynch, you come in and automatically say you are going for him.

It’s fine, I just voted for myself too. Vote for me!

Tegan WW wrote: »
    And why would that make anyone good?

Because I am good and they seem to be in the exact same boat as me. The good boat.

Why specifically are they in your good group?

Following Clodagh’s post #228 Henry spotted the same thing and posted the Gerrard slip gif. Phil commented on it also

I’m off out.

For those in my back room I’ve been serious and posted who I think the likely wolves are.

For everyone else, vote for me!

I may be back later to annoy Conor

Jesus Christ stop discussing PMs people FFS have we learned nothing from previous games.

Fair enough.
    What are you basing that on specifically, like which part of her play?
    Yeh I’d like to see why you think
    Meh, I think Clodagh-babes is a villager. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not voting her tonight anyways

Don’t get me wrong, I’m trying to see who tingles my sense and I’ve offered little thus far but you appear happy to throw out shade or defence, help me understand what makes Gaby tick.....

giphy.gif

Thats true that i came in and said i was going for him, but if you look carefully it was due to his response due to Clodaghs poking, which i believe was simply rustling feathers.

I stand by my assumption that hes panicked and in my eyes still my number one vote for lynch.

But there was no wagon, so dont say i jumped on one.

• Advertisement

I’m off out.

For those in my back room I’ve been serious and posted who I think the likely wolves are.

For everyone else, vote for me!

I may be back later to annoy Conor

Don’t forget your sanitary towels

Following Clodagh’s post #228 Henry spotted the same thing and posted the Gerrard slip gif. Phil commented on it also

So by proxy they are good? I dont see it being necessarily good villager play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Every game, people line up to out themselves as NRVs, throwing everyone else under the bus....

I’m DublinAndy2 so far from female

So by proxy they are good? I dont see it being necessarily good villager play.

Can I just leave it at we know what we know

• Advertisement

Don’t get me wrong, I’m trying to see who tingles my sense and I’ve offered little thus far but you appear happy to throw out shade or defence, help me understand what makes Gaby tick.....

Sorry, not too interested in the game at the moment it's got too angle-shooty in here for me right now.

I’m DublinAndy2 so far from female
    You’re very easy to wind up Dandy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Gone to lunch be back later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Really surprised by Mary and Abi. Both low posters and I had no real read on either of them. I'm going to be caught for most of today so i'm setting out my thoughts and I'll be back to defend these where I can.

No real strong feelings on anyone yet, but my initial thoughts....

Doris, I'm liking you today. Absolutely nothing yesterday but today has been a nice analysis.
    Fiona, I had you down as SK yesterday but i'm revising that after your 9.59 breakdown (though would be a nice double bluff). I'm liking your contributions more as the day goes on...
    Frank hasn't said much but I had a good feeling (based on not very much) from day 1.
    Gabriel has done a lot of poking - getting a village lean.
    Eva, I felt like your posts had no substance yesterday and like you might be a low-flying wolf...
    Oisin, I didn't like your reaction to the initial allegation and since then, I'm just feeling a bit wolfy about you.
    Riona, I'm flip-flopping over your posts. I was feeling wolf yesterday but I think now you might just be a villager poking at people.
    Gertrude, i'm leaning village because you provided me with a story - did you think it might have been for a task? It felt like a villagery good deed.
    Liam, I'm sorry, but I just feel wolfy about you right now. I think you were doing an impersonation task on day 0 and yet you kept insinuating tasks were only for wolves and SK. I'm really confused. Persuade me otherwise!
    Phil, I feel like you're doing a lot of pocketing and bandwagoning. Wolfy-wolfy pie?
    Steve, your claim of "no tasks" made me feel wolfy about you. #216
    Desmond - i'm getting an initial good lean...

The above is slightly unfair as I feel that the following people haven't contributed too much and I don't have much of a feel for them: Brendan, Barbara, Tegan, Wendy.

Henry, Conor, Phil and Clodagh I'm ignoring for now as I don't want to discuss the past few pages.

Let the attack on this begin. :)

You’re stories were better when you were in the FBI

Does this mean 3 village teams or ALL players are split among the 3 districts

Do you mean that there are 8 players split into groups or villagers are split into groups? And if so why? What’s the purpose of it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I had an idea in my head that Fiona could be Crane. Using the serial killer GIF to be peaked and showing good if the Seer bit.

Abigail poked at Fiona too and is dead. No way to tell the kills apart reading that flavor. Maybe the SK thought the same as me and killed Abi to get heat on Fiona?

I'm gonna quote this again as my vote is on Fiona for now and I gotta go for a while. Clodagh is too chaotic to lynch right now, maybe give some time and see what happens. If they're RV then a Munch might do the job for us anyway.

I shall quit then.

FYI everyone else, I have voted for myself but won’t be logging in again. Either vote me out tonight or let me be modkilled. I am an NRV so don’t waste vote on me.

Sponsors, don’t give me anything or mods a task, I’ll reset the password later when I get home

I shall quit then.

FYI everyone else, I have voted for myself but won’t be logging in again. Either vote me out tonight or let me be modkilled. I am an NRV so don’t waste vote on me.

Sponsors, don’t give me anything or mods a task, I’ll reset the password later when I get home

Jesus H. Christ seriously what the hell

Clodaghs going for the aul double bluff

• Advertisement

I shall quit then.

Really?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I'm gonna quote this again as my vote is on Fiona for now and I gotta go for a while. Clodagh is too chaotic to lynch right now, maybe give some time and see what happens. If they're RV then a Munch might do the job for us anyway.

I agree with this. Much as I want to lynch Clodagh I don’t think it’s a good move. Not good play for a wolf or SK to draw so much attention so early on.

Do you mean that there are 8 players split into groups or villagers are split into groups? And if so why? What’s the purpose of it?

Where did you get 8 from?
    I shall quit then.

Ah please dont! We are talking about not lynching you tonight! No need to quit!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I see Clodagh threw a right auld strop whilst I was writing my last post. I don’t know what to make of that at all.

Leave clodagh be. If that was genuine and he(dandy)/she(Clodagh) is quitting, then the mods will sort it out.

I shall quit then.

Clodagh, if you’re looking for your toys they’ll be the one on the floor outside the pram

Sorry, not too interested in the game at the moment it's got too angle-shooty in here for me right now.

tumblr_oypnxx9K5G1r5zq6ao4_500.gif

Where did you get 8 from?

8 x 3 = 24 players?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So it seems, looks like I’ll have to do something else on my days off.

To be fair I don’t plan on voting anyway unless someone openly admits to a role, any role, in the room then I’ll vote for them

What you on about Clodes? Why wouldn't you vote and if someone revealed a good role why would you vote them? You are not making things easy here.

How many players in your district have said who they are. I'm not looking for names to be posted here just an idea if you're on a solo mission.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Now then let's have a look at what happened. Really clodagh throwing the toys out because people go against you, no argument. Vested interest in dying, trying to throw heat off someone?

Advertisement