Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Clodagh your play could probably be best described as bizarre at this point. I'm torn between thinking you're wolf or that you're village deep, deep in the tunnel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    you just said your role is not a helpful one, for everyone at least.

meaning, it IS helpful to some. and that you have a role...

you cant have a role and be somewhat helpful and not be an RV, unless the wolves have some sort of power that actually helps the village in the short term and screws us in the longer term or some batshlt crap like that.

Or else you're a roled wolf, in which case why would you be telegraphing that? a task?

i feel like im in a mind game with that lad from princess bride!!!! INCONCEIVABLE.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    You can’t, the now good person would be able to ID the bad people immediately

Unless they’ve been told they’re brainwashed

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I’m an NRV, I meant my role is only helpful as fodder to keep the villagers alive

Alright grand. Liam, you ready with that trap? I found some fodder :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Or else you're a roled wolf, in which case why would you be telegraphing that? a task?

i feel like im in a mind game with that lad from princess bride!!!! INCONCEIVABLE.

I’ve not seen it

• Advertisement

Unless they’ve been told they’re brainwashed

peeta was brainwashed.

Clodagh, how did you feel about Des?

Frank WW wrote: »
    Clodagh your play could probably be best described as bizarre at this point. I'm torn between thinking you're wolf or that you're village deep, deep in the tunnel.

So deep when I speak Barry White approves

Clodagh, how did you feel about Des?

I thought he was a decent guy, didn’t really chat with him much

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I’d rather help the greater good Doris as honestly, as stupid as it sounds, I still think Eva was good. This proves to me the game is doomed and the baddies win or I’m just way off and having a bit of a nightmare.

I am suspect to some people, rightly so I regretfully say, so if me dying helps the village. Be it trap or hanging,
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A conversion has taken place.
    I don’t want to die now so if I’m on your ffa, tell me let me argue my case. I’m so clear village if I would be see through if you looked at me. When I look at someone however I’m never wrong

• Advertisement

So deep when I speak Barry White approves

Clodagh. I apologies for the aggression you were doing my head in. Can we make friends again?

is a converted wolf allowed to strategically undermine their new team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I can also confirm Clodagh is definitely Dandy, something I noticed earlier marks her out as him!

Clodagh. I apologies for the aggression you were doing my head in. Can we make friends again?

Always and forever.

The last 30 minutes was just being amusing myself. The conversion came at a bad time and couldn’t stop.

Look at my info graphic. Look at the person who had the task. It was dog related. I honestly don’t remember who it was an I’m not on the laptop. Could this be linked?

is a converted wolf allowed to strategically undermine their new team?

Hah, you refusing to join them Phil?

Stay strong buddy, blink once for yes, twice for no

I can also confirm Clodagh is definitely Dandy, something I noticed earlier marks her out as him!

Must try harder :p

Always and forever.

The last 30 minutes was just being amusing myself. The conversion came at a bad time and couldn’t stop.

Look at my info graphic. Look at the person who had the task. It was dog related. I honestly don’t remember who it was an I’m not on the laptop. Could this be linked?

What task? Dog related? I've no clue what you're on about. I will cehck out the infographic tho

Always and forever.

Can you say that in English Clodagh?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I've never seen a conversion from evil to good. Has anyone?

I haven't and I don't know if Peeta joining Katniss would be classed a conversion.

Liam WW wrote: »
    I haven't and I don't know if Peeta joining Katniss would be classed a conversion.

Could be i guess. the op says he was an assassin against her. so in logical terms it would be a conversion.

• Advertisement

Right.

#FFA
    Wendy - Des was seer and heading towards voting her. Also in my BR which is suspiciously full of people imo.
    Riona - Just not around enough.

For my third, I'm torn between Phil and Henry. Henry's timing on votes and Phil not announcing a trap are the main reasons. Wouldn't be voting for either tonight anyway.

Will be going Wendy or Riona. Not sure which yet.

What task? Dog related? I've no clue what you're on about. I will cehck out the infographic tho

I honestly don’t remember who, let me log on the laptop

Right lads, I'm out for a while. have to make the missus dinner and walk the dogs. and try not to jump off a bridge.

Chat to you later.

Can you say that in English Clodagh?

Yeah let me log on so I can type properly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Could be i guess. the op says he was an assassin against her. so in logical terms it would be a conversion.

Would that not imply he was already on the wolf team and we had the numbers wrong to begin with though? So even in the event of a good conversion which I've not seen before we would actually be in the same situation as we had thought.

Right.

#FFA
    Wendy - Des was seer and heading towards voting her. Also in my BR which is suspiciously full of people imo.
    Riona - Just not around enough.

For my third, I'm torn between Phil and Henry. Henry's timing on votes and Phil not announcing a trap are the main reasons. Wouldn't be voting for either tonight anyway.

Will be going Wendy or Riona. Not sure which yet.

not gonna try convince you to get off me, Angus will back me up about my reasons for not coming out about the trap. I didn't even let the backroom know when i'd been given the medicine to keep myself hidden.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Would that not imply he was already on the wolf team and we had the numbers wrong to begin with though? So even in the event of a good conversion which I've not seen before we would actually be in the same situation as we had thought.

maybe. He could have also been a nrv too i guess. maybe the wolves could find him too, and whoever found him first got him on their team?

now i'm really out. laptop closed. byebye

ok so this was my infographic I made a while ago. Totally out of date now. However one thing I did spot on it was about the task no one else spotted.

But it was gertrude and gertrude is good. So that is a dead end.

@ conor what I meant earlier is that I was just super bored so decided to mess with peoples heads and imply I was roled but then the conversion came which was super bad timing.

• Advertisement

Just an idea here so you're welcome to shoot it down.

The trap Liam had. Someone mentioned earlier traps could be for baddies and medicine for goodies. What if a consequence of not using the trap converted Liam good. Or if he was good converted him bad?

Again just spitballing here for ideas. What if there has always been an apprentice wolf. One who was an nrv but told they had tainted blood or something so they wouldn't know the roled people but knew they may turn at anytime and their task was to stay out of the wolves target. if they lasted so long they became a wolf themselves?

These are just ideas flowing from my head. The conversion, good or bad, would have had to have a trigger. If we can find the trigger we may find out who it is.

Advertisement