Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Then Lynch him

Conor can you make me worry less about this post where you are directing someone to lynch me?

Knowing im good as only I can, nudging people to lynch someone else like that can only seem dodgy to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Conor can you make me worry less about this post where you are directing someone to lynch me?

Knowing im good as only I can, nudging people to lynch someone else like that can only seem dodgy to me.

I'd disagree with this. You can be good and be misguided. Have you never thought someone was a good guy, or a bad guy, in a game when you've been a good guy and been wrong but did it with the best intentions?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Hi all. I'm and NRV. Having real trouble getting time to get on the last couple of days due to unexpected stuff IRL. I understand if ye want to lynch me as a low poster, I can't argue with it. But just to let ye know if ye do you're not losing a player of value.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

The conversion isn’t bad to good

I’ve been in a BR before looking for someone, it’s not announced when you find them

The conversion is good to bad, we were running away with it, this is a leveller

I’d also wager it’s an NRV

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a second conversion

Then Lynch him

I wrote a detailed post on it at the time

RB

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'd disagree with this. You can be good and be misguided. Have you never thought someone was a good guy, or a bad guy, in a game when you've been a good guy and been wrong but did it with the best intentions?

I've been wrong yes but iirc Conor did an FFA and I wasn't on it, You were his prime suspect iirc and yet he suggests others vote for me. Usually if im wrong about someone im trying to vote for I myself am planning to vote for them too. He probably will be now after this post though ha

I've been wrong yes but iirc Conor did an FFA and I wasn't on it, You were his prime suspect iirc and yet he suggests others vote for me. Usually if im wrong about someone im trying to vote for I myself am planning to vote for them too. He probably will be now after this post though ha

lol, fair point

I'm off. I voted Barbara. See you guys later.

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Jesus Liam, will u read my posts. You’re making a bigger palava out of this than you did the trap.
    My post is at 15:38.

It talks to Phil who says he’s suspicious of you and your trap. I say tht setting it won’t clear you either way and if he’s suss of you he should Lynch you cause that will actually clear you.

If you’re going to skim will you not be misrepresenting people!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

OK home from work. Wife is off out tonight so I'm putting kids down. Should be around in the runup to the lynch. My vote hasn't changed.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    OK home from work. Wife is off out tonight so I'm putting kids down. Should be around in the runup to the lynch. My vote hasn't changed.

What was your vote?

Jesus Liam, will u read my posts. You’re making a bigger palava out of this than you did the trap.

It talks to Phil who says he’s suspicious of you and your trap. I say tht setting it won’t clear you either way and if he’s suss of you he should Lynch you cause that will actually clear you.

You have justification but im sure you would find a post replying to someone else saying then lynch him a little worrying / wolf steery if it was aimed at you.

Maybe I've just never fully trusted you since Lynch 1 when I voted you and shouldn't tunnel you though but it's worth nothing that after that lynch you kept pushing how you were most clear as you jumped off Eva instead of saving yourself. Jumping off Eva does not exactly clear you as much now

Clodagh WW wrote:
    What was your vote?

I'll reveal layer. I'm not going to change it and I won't be accused of starting a wagon. I'm doing as I declared earlier.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I know Clodagh came out with a load of nonsense in the past hour but has she essentially not just admitted or given away she is the convert look at what I quoted above?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I know Clodagh came out with a load of nonsense in the past hour but has she essentially not just admitted or given away she is the convert look at what I quoted above?

She probably should address that shift alright.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I’ve a very tentative vote in on Dorris currently.

I’m worried by how many people wanted to put themselves as targets with their “oh I’m just an innocent nobody, please let me display that by dying”, which would be a great way to make yourself look villagery while knowing Liam likely won’t put the trap down.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Barbara WW wrote: »

I've always liked you babs.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Oh noe

This game must be going ofr the record in terms of nudists

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Oh dearie me

• Advertisement

You have justification but im sure you would find a post replying to someone else saying then lynch him a little worrying / wolf steery if it was aimed at you.

Maybe I've just never fully trusted you since Lynch 1 when I voted you and shouldn't tunnel you though but it's worth nothing that after that lynch you kept pushing how you were most clear as you jumped off Eva instead of saving yourself. Jumping off Eva does not exactly clear you as much now

But I said I didn’t think he should Lynch you. Just that using the trap was a stupid way to clear you cause it didn’t clear you.

Ask Henry about that nite, it was suicide what I did. Just cause Eva turned out to be bad didn’t change what it was in the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Baggly wrote: »

Mod

Well this is awkward.

Conor and Liam, chill the biscuits.

Conor was replying to me talking about the trap. He wasn't pushing me or advocating I lynch you. just trying to get across his point that losing a villager to check if you're dodgy was a worse idea than just accpeting you're dodgy and lynching you.

I agree with his summarisation on that front. However, like i said earlier, I don't have any evidence on you to point to you being a baddy, so you'll not be lynchable for me yet.

Just voted Doris as a placeholder.

Baggly wrote:

That was me. Dammit

But I said I didn’t think he should Lynch you. Just that using the trap was a stupid way to clear you cause it didn’t clear you.

Ask Henry about that nite, it was suicide what I did. Just cause Eva turned out to be bad didn’t change what it was in the moment.

It's possible I am taking it out of context but easily done with a short message that just reads then lynch him.

The latter part does change it imo. Jumping off a wolf won't gain you cred. You can claim you were unaware but thats just put at a null for me given Evas flip bad.

It had actually been the thing that moved me off you especially with you shouting it from the rooftops at the time pointing it out to everyone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Another break. Thankfully.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Another break. Thankfully.

Nice one. Catch up and get some good content in. You're on the chopping block otherwise.

Anyone else feel like these games are a full time job?

• Advertisement

My ffa fwiw.

Wendy
    Riona
    Clodagh

Advertisement