Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    That was me. Dammit

Am thanks :confused: i cant tell if it was sarcasm or not :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Nice one. Catch up and get some good content in. You're on the chopping block otherwise.

Only got 15 minutes. May have no choice but to just claim

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Conor WW wrote: »
    But I said I didn’t think he should Lynch you. Just that using the trap was a stupid way to clear you cause it didn’t clear you.

Ask Henry about that nite, it was suicide what I did. Just cause Eva turned out to be bad didn’t change what it was in the moment.

It's possible I am taking it out of context but easily done with a short message that just reads then lynch him.

The latter part does change it imo. Jumping off a wolf won't gain you cred. You can claim you were unaware but thats just put at a null for me given Evas flip bad.

It had actually been the thing that moved me off you especially with you shouting it from the rooftops at the time pointing it out to everyone.

It’s not the jumping off, it’s the jumping off when it looked like that was going to result in me being lynched. Of course jumping off a wolf doesn’t look good. It’s more that I was the other leading person and I still moved to try and save what I thought was a RV. Oisin came out of nowhere

Anyone else feel like these games are a full time job?

They are for some of you. I already have a full time job. This is a very part time thing for me

This one has exploded since yesterday morning

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

not gonna try convince you to get off me, Angus will back me up about my reasons for not coming out about the trap. I didn't even let the backroom know when i'd been given the medicine to keep myself hidden.

phil told us he'd been trapped alright, but didn't want to come out on-thread (despite us trying to get him to ask for help). he definitely told us he was trapped though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Barbara WW wrote:
    Am thanks i cant tell if it was sarcasm or not

Genuinely think it's a good catch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

*insert proud face gif*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Conor and Liam, chill the biscuits.

Conor was replying to me talking about the trap. He wasn't pushing me or advocating I lynch you. just trying to get across his point that losing a villager to check if you're dodgy was a worse idea than just accpeting you're dodgy and lynching you.

I agree with his summarisation on that front. However, like i said earlier, I don't have any evidence on you to point to you being a baddy, so you'll not be lynchable for me yet.

You may be right

tumblr_nqmesaIr3p1qb15ujo2_500.gif

going to have to vote but a little unsure of which way to do so. Suspect of the low level posters but not sure how to know which one over the others for a vote.

I think I will move past my Conor gut issue for tonight.

Henry & Clodagh are also in my thoughts but im more worried about those I've no Fn clue about - Jake, Doris, Riona, Wendy etc

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

If I turn out to be good will you cast your attention on Barbara? My most likely wolf candidate all day long?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

my productivity fell off a cliff yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Anyone got an updated post count for the group?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    If I turn out to be good will you cast your attention on Barbara? My most likely wolf candidate all day long?

I'll look at Babs if you die and are good but can you respond to what Babs was saying about your change pf opinion?

Anyone got an updated post count for the group?

Henry WW 351
    Gabriel WW 346
    Phil WW 327
    Conor WW 255
    Clodagh WW 191
    Frank WW 177
    Gertrude WW 160
    Eva WW 153
    Liam WW 144
    Steve WW 87
    Jake WW 77
    Doris WW 71
    Wendy WW 56
    Angus WW 49
    Brendan WW 41
    Barbara WW 40
    Desmond WW 38
    Oisin WW 29
    Fiona WW 28
    Riona WW 27
    Tegan WW 21
    Holly WW 17
    WerewolfGM 15
    sullivlo 11
    Drumpot 7
    Kolido 7
    Abigail WW 6
    Barney92 4
    Choc Chip 2
    Mary WW 2
    Green&Red 1
    MicksJaguar 1
    tusk 1
    Baggly 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lads, is there a chance the conversion was today's sponsor prize? I'm wondering why there hasn't been any announced otherwise.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Henry WW 351
    Gabriel WW 346
    Phil WW 327
    Conor WW 255
    Clodagh WW 191
    Frank WW 177
    Gertrude WW 160
    Eva WW 153
    Liam WW 144
    Steve WW 87
    Jake WW 77
    Doris WW 71
    Wendy WW 56
    Angus WW 49
    Brendan WW 41
    Barbara WW 40
    Desmond WW 38
    Oisin WW 29
    Fiona WW 28
    Riona WW 27
    Tegan WW 21
    Holly WW 17
    WerewolfGM 15
    sullivlo 11
    Drumpot 7
    Kolido 7
    Abigail WW 6
    Barney92 4
    Choc Chip 2
    Mary WW 2
    Green&Red 1
    MicksJaguar 1
    tusk 1
    Baggly 1

is there a trick to getting this? You pulled this out of the bag super quick

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'll look at Babs if you die and are good but can you respond to what Babs was saying about your change pf opinion?

Yeah, nothing more simple than a good old fashioned pep talk in my br, we’ll i read messages and realised I can help still.

For proof, look at some point slightly before Brendan saying he hopes I get onboard his br good train in the chat

Go to the werewolf forum and click on the total post count

werewolf forum - click on threads post count and it brings up this list

Don't really think there's any point in delaying this as I'm top of so many FFAs. Only thing I can do is claim. Right, I am Katniss. I finally achieved my conversion this afternoon. So don't worry, it wasn't the wolves getting an extra player.

I was also the one who shot Desmond. I didn't realise that I could actually kill as the description of my character says nothing about killing. Just about being able to block the wolf backroom which was my intention with Des, so needless to say I was surprised to see him die. But at the time, not upset because he was tunneling me hard and I was worried for my life lol. I thought for sure he was a wolf trying to force my mislynch.

Sadly, I only got one shot all game which I didn't realise at the time either.

There you go. I've gotta go back to work in 5 minutes, but will hopefully be online from 30 minutes before Lynch and hopefully on a laptop too

• Advertisement

Evening all. Well, I can throw out all the analysis I did that led me to think certain people were good. Fabulous waste of time.

Conor, I was completely unsurprised by the conversion so i'm not holding that over your head (though timing was hilarious).

I'm not going to have enough evidence to look at the conversion, so I'm sticking to who i think might have been wolfy all along...

FFA to follow.

Well. That was a surprise Wendy.

Back to work for me. Hopefully get to do more posts before the end of day

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Don't really think there's any point in delaying this as I'm top of so many FFAs. Only thing I can do is claim. Right, I am Katniss. I finally achieved my conversion this afternoon. So don't worry, it wasn't the wolves getting an extra player.

I was also the one who shot Desmond. I didn't realise that I could actually kill as the description of my character says nothing about killing. Just about being able to block the wolf backroom which was my intention with Des, so needless to say I was surprised to see him die. But at the time, not upset because he was tunneling me hard and I was worried for my life lol. I thought for sure he was a wolf trying to force my mislynch.

There you go. I've gotta go back to work in 5 minutes, but will hopefully be online from 30 minutes before Lynch and hopefully on a laptop too

original.gif

Is there anything that could counter this ?

I'm not going to vote Wendy tonight anyway unless something changes as I'll be voting soon.

Also if believe no Wolf Convert! woo woo

Any alternative role claim? It's a fairly desperate wolf move if not... unless there was a prize to stop someone talking, but I haven't seen any prizes announced...

Wendy: what was your conversion? Was it to do with having either of the boys join your team?

Wendy WW wrote: »

What do you mean acheived your conversion?

So if there’s a conversion then someone can back that up?

I think we’ll need that info to verify you and give us another wolf if ur lying.

Note: I suggested this move earlier so I genuinely think these people being out there is a good thing for the village

Would a wolf sacrafice themselves to get Katniss? as our priest did not say Katniss was killed so surely she would counter this if it meant we bagged a wolf and the BG could maybe protect her seeing as we have 2 Priests anyway. If everything is above board of course

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Pending figuring out that role claim, I've moved my vote off Wendy.

Advertisement