Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REVEAL - The no stupid Nicholas Cage Questions Sheep

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

osh wrote: »
    Not sure I like no answer as an answer though. Should have to answer even if it’s wrong and maybe you’ll get lucky with someone else picking the same wrong answer.

Speaking for myself, I was scored as no answer on two questions, but I had an answer for both of them. The answer I gave was "Haven't a clue"

Looking back, I shoulda said "Atari Jaguar".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Baggly wrote: »
    I kinda agree. It was fine here but now we know how it works you could have lots of people putting down no answer hoping others will too and running away with it.

gaming playing sheep by not playing, lmao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

osh wrote: »
    Makes it all the better if multiple people do put the same wrong answer too.

Of course there may be a meta evolving where everyone puts baggly as the wrong answer :D

Rikand can probably offer some advice on what normally happens.
    Rikand wrote: »
    The aim is to match your answer with as many other players as possible. There is no such thing as an incorrect answer, so if someone asks, 'name a town in Ireland' and everybody replies, 'Atari Jaguar' then that was the best sheep answer.

:)

I'd hope that people would try to play the game though and not game the system :D

Advertisement