Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer from savings acc to Credit Card?

Options
  • 27-05-2019 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭

Hi, What is the procedure for Transferring money from savings acc to Credit Card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

Thanks for posting.

Can I ask what type of savings account you hold? If it's a regular savings account with a direct debit facility, you can request a transfer to the current account you pay the direct debit from using the Withdraw function on www.365online.com. When the funds are in your current account you can then make a transfer to your credit card.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Hi there,

Thanks for posting.

Can I ask what type of savings account you hold? If it's a regular savings account with a direct debit facility, you can request a transfer to the current account you pay the direct debit from using the Withdraw function on www.365online.com. When the funds are in your current account you can then make a transfer to your credit card.

Thanks,
    Tara
    Hi Tara, I think it's a regular SA, not sure though as it's an old account. When I'm on 365Online and trying to use 'quick transfer' I dont see a credit card mentioned in the dropdown !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Tara, I think it's a regular SA, not sure though as it's an old account. When I'm on 365Online and trying to use 'quick transfer' I dont see a credit card mentioned in the dropdown !

Thanks for getting back to us. If the savings account is appearing in the Pay From field, you just need to add your credit card account as a payee. To do this just select payee type 'Bill' and enter your 16 digit credit card number in to the Bill Reference field. After you've received the payee security code and activated it, you can then transfer to your credit card.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Thanks for getting back to us. If the savings account is appearing in the Pay From field, you just need to add your credit card account as a payee. To do this just select payee type 'Bill' and enter your 16 digit credit card number in to the Bill Reference field. After you've received the payee security code and activated it, you can then transfer to your credit card.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks Tara, just did it ;)

Advertisement