Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TW5 Package

• 28-05-2019 1:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭

As stated above looking for TW5 Package, show me what you've got :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭RinusLaptop76

As in Systems TW5?

I have one on boards. Price is different now, has been serviced and has a low profile airsoft reddot installed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭CDAG27

Do you have a link, what's the price now?

I don't know how to create a link using the app. Price with 1 battery would be €950.
    Fps is a little lower after the hopup service. I have a spacer that was installed when I bought it to see what that will do with the fps. Will see if I can add as well a picture with that scope installed.

boards-home boards-home
    Home Topics Sports Airsoft Airsoft Adverts
    Systema MP5 (Tw5)

The last line is the titel of my post.

Will upload a picture when I'm home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭CDAG27

Does it come with all the extras in the pics on you OP? Or is it just the rifle and battery?

• Advertisement

CDAG27 wrote: »
    Does it come with all the extras in the pics on you OP? Or is it just the rifle and battery?

It comes with everything that is shown in the pictures and mentioned, except 1 sling swivel only and the slingmount on the ris in the pictures I will upload after this is sent.

Bump y post up, and added 4 pictures of how the TW5 looks now.

Advertisement