Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food processor

Options
  • 28-05-2019 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

I'm looking to invest in a good processor. I'm between a Kenwood (not sure of which model yet) Magimix 5200XL or KitchenAid 3.1L. Happy to spend about €300-€400.

What are people's experiences with the above?

I'll be using it primarily for chopping, grating, blending and if possible some baking bits. I don't want a half decent multi tool, but if I don't have to have a mixer and blender separately it would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

I have a Kenwood - I'd have to look up the model once I get back home, but it's a food processor with additional mixing bowl and blender.
    Couldn't be happier with it. I've had it for going on to 10 years now, I've never had a single problem with it, and it gets nearly daily usage from me. It's one of the best bits of kit I have in my kitchen.

Advertisement