Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kodaline St Anne's Park

Options
  • 28-05-2019 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey Guys, I'm heading to St Anne's on Saturday for the Kodaline gig. Does anyone know what part of the park it's on? I don't want to get the Dart to Raheny and find I need to walk down near the wooden bridge 😂 Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭return guide

Get the Dart to Harmonstown, there will stewards to guide through Ennafort and on to Sybill Hill and into the park. 10 minutes or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭AG123

We will be travelling from Longford to the concert on Friday night. Won’t be leaving until about 3.30 due to work commitments. What is the best option for us to get to the concert?! Are there car parks nearby or are we better off getting a bus/train?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Mandygav wrote: »
    We will be travelling from Longford to the concert on Friday night. Won’t be leaving until about 3.30 due to work commitments. What is the best option for us to get to the concert?! Are there car parks nearby or are we better off getting a bus/train?

Im not sure about parking around st annes park myself but im sure it might be something like marley park where there is barely nothing,

How about getting the bus to busaras and getting the dart to Harmonstown?(Just make sure there is a return bus at 11/12 perhaps),Or you can drive to portmarnock staion park up and get the dart to Harmonstown and return northbound train afterwards.

Thats at the top of my head but there might be better ideas out there :o

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭AG123

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Im not sure about parking around st annes park myself but im sure it might be something like marley park where there is barely nothing,

How about getting the bus to busaras and getting the dart to Harmonstown?(Just make sure there is a return bus at 11/12 perhaps),Or you can drive to portmarnock staion park up and get the dart to Harmonstown and return northbound train afterwards.

Thats at the top of my head but there might be better ideas out there :o

Thanks for that!😊

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,384 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

DART to Harmonstown is the best way. You could drive but you would be parking in estates and then hiking to the park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭ocj

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭tb66

Mandygav wrote: »

Living here can tell tell you that parking is free in Harmonstown/Ennafort/St Annes Est but limited.
    Best thing to do is take M50 to Kilbarrack area and get Dart to Harmonstown from either Howth Junction or Kilbarrack. Loads of free parking adjacent to both stations. Harmonstown is 2/3 stops away and is no more than 10/15min walk to park entrance

Advertisement