Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Android app to play audio sequentially from Google Drive? I

• 28-05-2019 9:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

I have tried using CloudPlayer and DrivePlayer, but although the former finds some audio, it has not located my folder containing ebooks, and the latter does not seem to find anything at all.

Ebooks are so often split into segments - sometimes of just a few minutes each, which is why this would be useful for me. As I write I have realised this it would also be useful to listening to artists who have taken their music off Spotify, like Jay-Z!

Can anyone recommend an app for this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Would Google Play music not offer the ability to listen to Drive audio files?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

GBX wrote: »
    Would Google Play music not offer the ability to listen to Drive audio files?

I assumed that would only work for music, but I just tried it there, I have checked the Music Library tab but I do not see my Drive audio files. I have also gone through the settings. Perhaps a subscription is required to access drive? In which case the search goes on!

I will happily pay for the right app, but not a subscription.

This might let Google Play Music do it:

Add your music with Google Play Music Manager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Google play music weirdly doesn't connect to Google drive at all.
    Although you can upload music and audio files to Google play music, I don't think you can do it directly

Advertisement