Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Uppababy Vista Double

• 28-05-2019 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi there, baby no. 2 due in a few weeks and my little one will be 20 months. I think I need to get the upper and lower adapters for my Uppababy but just wondering how will this work if I just have the bassinet on its own? Is it easy to take off the adapters and use it as a single?

What have others done? I could call into Tony Kealys but I was hoping just to buy the adapters online.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

We have a 2015 double, there are umpteen sets of adaptors.I contacted cleverclogs when I had any questions or issues, they are the Uppababy distributor for Ireland.Found them very nice to deal with.

There are no issues with taking adaptors off and using it as a single.I carry around three sets of adaptors at the moment in the boot, and it can become a total pain taking them on and off depending on what you are doing, but we manage.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 heldog

Thanks a lot Shesty, sounds like we will be the same carrying around a couple of sets of adapters but good to hear that it converts back to single easily enough.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Yes, it is very easily done.To be honest about three months after my second was born I went and got a second hand out and about double (which was really good too), because I got fed up dragging the buggy in and out of the car, and messing with adaptors-but I ended up using the two for a while and then going back to the Vista fully because it was just so much handier with the size of the shopping basket and everything on it.And having them one above the other meant the toddler couldn't poke at the baby too much, among other things!!Our third is a year now and the Vista is still going strong.

Advertisement