Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is my online credit card application taking so long?

Options
  • 28-05-2019 11:22am

Applied online on 16 May. Uploaded a document on 17 May to confirm my PPSN. Got a text on the 24 May to upload more docs but when I logged in to do this it didn't say what they were. As of today I have heard nothing further. This being approved in 24 hrs claim for BoI customers (I am one) is a bit misleading I think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi 17-pdr

Thanks for reaching out to us here today.

Would you mind checking your emails for us, also junk and spam folder and let us know if any update landed there?

So sorry the application is taking longer than expected, we'll do our best to help you here.

Many thanks
    Alison

Hi 17-pdr

Thanks for reaching out to us here today.

Would you mind checking your emails for us, also junk and spam folder and let us know if any update landed there?

So sorry the application is taking longer than expected, we'll do our best to help you here.

Many thanks
    Alison

No email since 17 May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks for checking that for us.

We've sent you a private message, if you can reply when you have a chance. We'll follow up on this for you.

Many thanks
    Alison

Thanks for checking that for us.

We've sent you a private message, if you can reply when you have a chance. We'll follow up on this for you.

Many thanks
    Alison
    PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

PM sent.

Hi 17-pdr,

Our colleagues have tried calling you a couple of times today and the phone rang out with no option for voice mail. If you contact the team on 0818200420 a note has been left on your account for you and the line is opened until 8pm today.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement