Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2019 - General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

Anyone ever feel like cringing there teeth when someone in the house persist in putting heating on to winter temperatures :rolleyes::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

francie81 wrote: »
    Anyone ever feel like cringing there teeth when someone in the house persist in putting heating on to winter temperatures :rolleyes::mad:

In your house? Only thing here is that no way will fire be lit ( only source of heating) until October. Just add more clothes when it cools. Not nesh here and not rich either!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

The wind has been delightfully warm and caressing.

Still wind music even now.

West mayo offshore island

• Registered Users Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭pad199207

Beautifully mild evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

Graces7 wrote: »
    In your house? Only thing here is that no way will fire be lit ( only source of heating) until October. Just add more clothes when it cools. Not nesh here and not rich either!

Yes in my house irritates the hell out of me the fact that it’s 18c here in the northeast as we enter a warm southerly airflow, I can understand having it on mornings/nights with our average summer temp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,597 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Very late :P but it wasn’t a bad evening at all at Bray after a disappointing day.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Very late :P but it wasn’t a bad evening at all at Bray after a disappointing day.

Temperature hit 22c late this afternoon here in Wexford. It's gas seeing people go outside all wrapped up because of a bit of cloud only to realise how warm and clammy it is.:)
    I'm hoping this fine spell over the weekend stretches out a bit through next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Clear sky, sun shining, warm breeze, great start to a friday

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Beautiful day in Dublin , sun shining and a lovely warm feel

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Clear sky, sun shining, warm breeze, great start to a friday

Christ I hope it clears here soon
    Same dull crap again

And now I see light rain predicted sat, sun and Monday then heavy rain Tuesday
    Can this month just end already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Looks like a 10c difference between east and west today.
    At least that horrible low cloud is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Overall cloudy here so far. Few patches of blue sky but nothing to get excited about.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Beautiful summers day in Dublin. Already 20c in Dublin 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Storm 10

At last the Sun is shining in Galway for how long no one knows but lets enjoy it while its there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Artane2002

A nice morning in Dublin 5 after a flat out miserable last three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭highdef

Fair and breezy in Dublin 8. Sun often shining and not too many clouds about. I see cloud building to the south though. Hopefully the wind direction will keep the cloud at bat in the Dublin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Artane2002 wrote: »
    A nice morning in Dublin 5 after a flat out miserable last three days.

Yesterday evening was lovely and it was dry for much of day.

People need to harden up!

Nice few days ahead for the capital by looks of things

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

sryanbruen wrote: »

Temperature hit 22c late this afternoon here in Wexford. It's gas seeing people go outside all wrapped up because of a bit of cloud only to realise how warm and clammy it is.:)
    I'm hoping this fine spell over the weekend stretches out a bit through next week.
    I was across the Midlands yesterday and left heavy drizzle in north Offaly and returned home to bright sunny skies in South Laois with temperatures just reaching 22c. Amazing the difference, like two different countries just 1hr 20m drive apart!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,911 ✭✭✭appledrop

Beautiful summers morning. Typical as back in work but hopefully it stays nice for weekend so can get to enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭barneyrub

Not much of a scientific observation....But my 7 year old has worn trousers today and yesterday. (based in NW). Last year it was the first week in Nov before he gave in and wore trousers.

They had gaa camp this week and were drenched all the days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Very overcast in Cork City - has been like that all morning, hopefully will brighten up in the afternoon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Summer is back after been missing for 2 weeks. Warm, sunny and 20C.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Sickened to heading away from these blue skies tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Breezy and very cloudy. Ridiculous really.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Breezy and very cloudy. Ridiculous really.

Same
    At least it is dry I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

Nice start to the day but it is mostly cloudy near Limerick City.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

Beautiful day in Kildare. Tons of sunshine. All's well with the world again!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,144 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

1pm

Phoenix Park 23 degrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Overcast and blustery in Castlebar, but at least it is dry and feeling warmer, tis great drying weather out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Kutebride

Beautiful sunshine up to 1pm. Wasps driving me mad in garden coming in the back door.
    Clouded over more now.
    Meath

Advertisement