Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2019 - General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

Its not been a bad July,so far, dry a lot of the time ,light winds, some sunshine. 18/19 degrees. if its clear blue skies and hot temperatures your after your in the wrong country. Got clonmel on here every day depressing the lot of us. do us all a favour and go on holiday all year round. :)

Bit like saying if it’s snow and cold temperatures you are after your in the wrong country....doesent stop endless wishful thinking here for 6 months of the year.

Anyway I’d like nothing better than to go on holiday year round. Not sure what you want me to say? The weather is what it is and I.say it like it is. Tonight is dark drizzly overcast. What else can I say?

There wasn’t a peep out of you when the weather was decent last week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Maggie Benson

Lovely day again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

MidMan25 wrote: »
    There wasn’t a peep out of you when the weather was decent last week :D

I was busy last week. Honestly there’s an ignore function on the site maybe some of ye should use it. It’s this passive aggressive bullying that makes this site a bit of an unwelcome place. Mods will be along in a minute now to chastise me I’m sure.

Ok it was a lovely day today. Happy now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,627 ✭✭✭giveitholly

I don’t keep stats tbh. This week Wednesday and Thursday were fabulous yesterday was good up to 3pm and then cloudy. Today has been cloudy all day and a heavy mist since mid afternoon. Monday and Tuesday last were cloudy and breezy. Last Sunday I was in limerick and it was raining.

Don't keep stats myself and I would be easy pleased myself weather wise,I don't live a million miles from clonmel and I agree weds and Thurs were lovely days,overall I thought this week was grand weather,don't know why clonmel gets such a hard time here,everyone knows he loves really warm and sunny weather,we don't get too much of it so when he states what actually weather we are getting I can't understand why people get so upset. I love this weather,mostly benign with some lovely warm days but the minute clonmel mentions that its not his type of weather people are getting very upset,clonmel I hope u keep posting here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Lovely morning and I have done my......... humanitarian duty by ... feeding the starving wild life. with my life blood! ( every midge in ireland is from here,,)

Quiet , quiescent, not a breath of breeze,

west mayo offshore island

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Suns just came out in Arklow
    Was cloudy

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Wine Goddess

Beautiful sunny day here in Firhouse Dublin 24!
    Slightly chilly breeze but it's so good to see the sun!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭pad199207

Beautiful sunny morning in Kildare

Beautiful sunny morning in Clonmel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

Awful morning in East Cork. Heavy drizzle and overcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,373 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Blue skies and very warm in North Dublin. Junior parkrun was very pleasant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,909 ✭✭✭appledrop

What a fabulous morning! At a wedding yesterday + rained all day. What a shame. We still had a great time though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

A repeat of yesterday in Castlebar, overcast and warm but at least that band of rain moving in from the West has just missed us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭highdef

pad199207 wrote: »
    Beautiful sunny morning in Kildare

Turning rather hazy now in North Kildare. Blue skies to my east are moving further away as I type.

High humidity and almost seems as if raining. drops of liquid being squeezed out of the air.. Sun trying to break through but not a breath of wind to dispel hostile aliens

west mayo offshore isla nd

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

cork city dark grey misty -manky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

Sun had gone quite hazy here but it's come back out full blast now. It's 19.6C now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Gross here in Cork. Misty and drizzly, can't see the harbour mouth.

Bit of a break from the heat of the past few days and it means we don't have to water anything tonight though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,373 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

mean gene wrote: »
    cork city dark grey misty -manky

Hard to believe considering the blue skies and sun here in North Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Hooter23

Sky has cleared sun is out...and it has turned very hot all of a sudden...Galway:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

It had reached 21.1C here a short while ago; it's now back to 20.0C.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Overcast and humid here in Waterford City. Just a few drops of rain occasionally. Temp 15.9c. Not the sunny south east today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donegal Storm

Nice enough in Donegal, good sunny spells and feeling warm enough when out of the wind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

21.3C to be precise :) inland north Dublin. Am watching the movement of that cloud which is about 50% sunny spells, little wind makes for a pleasant Sunday afternoon.

A deeply satisfying sunny hour outside... .... roasted Graces!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Overcast with rain this morning and rising temperatures - it's a bit like a steam bath outside atm. Flies are driving animals mad. Just after putting flyspray on one horse whch was being driven demented by the fekers.....

Currently 20c with 86% humidity...

gozunda wrote: »
    Overcast with rain this morning and rising temperatures - it's a bit like a steam bath outside atm. Flies are driving animals mad. Just after putting flyspray on one horse whch was being driven demented by the fekers.....

Currently 20c with 86% humidity...

Horses are not the only ones being driven demented by flies.. Great nasty brutes...

Is there thunder about? Got a severe headache ..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭pad199207

Not a drop of rain here today. 22c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Kutebride

.....and the sun keeps on giving. Beautiful pm NE Galway

Advertisement