If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED65E8PLA / OLED65C8PLA

Options
  • 28-05-2019 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi, 

i was in touch before for C8 65, any offers going on valid only till today please ? Also C8 and E8 are same price in Euro ?, then makes sense to go for E8 as soundbar is included. Lastly, will additional 200 off the price will be honored for Euro price? please let me know, 

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

d0157063 wrote: »
    Hi, 

i was in touch before for C8 65, any offers going on valid only till today please ? Also C8 and E8 are same price in Euro ?, then makes sense to go for E8 as soundbar is included. Lastly, will additional 200 off the price will be honored for Euro price? please let me know, 

thanks
    Hi d0157063.

Thanks for the post.

The vouchers codes are finishing up at close of business today and are only valid on the sterling pricing.
    The euro pricing has in most cases already been reduced to reflect the sterling price including the discount.

In Euro the 65E8PLA is priced at 2499 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203369.aspx

The 65C8PLA priced at 2299 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203217.aspx

If purchasing in sterling then they are priced at:
    65E8 priced at £2299. Add voucher OLED200 drops it to £2099

The 65C8PLA is priced at £2099. Add voucher OLED200 drops it to £1899

Both TV's include our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭d0157063

Thanks Kenny for prompt response, i still see C8 and E8 at same price, 2299E. E8 discount of 200E also valid till today EOD ?. Voucher code ending is no threat to Euro price :) I believe. 

on another note, C8 in sterling with code comes out lot cheaper than Euro, with todays exchange rate around 2157, do we price match or this deal exclusively for sterling customers only. Sorry for many questions, this will assist in finalizing the product, thanks again

Thanks Kenny for prompt response, i still see C8 and E8 at same price, 2299E. E8 discount of 200E also valid till today EOD ?. Voucher code ending is no threat to Euro price :) I believe. 

on another note, C8 in sterling with code comes out lot cheaper than Euro, with todays exchange rate around 2157, do we price match or this deal exclusively for sterling customers only. Sorry for many questions, this will assist in finalizing the product, thanks again
    Hi d0157063.

It seems the 65E8 has now went down to the 2299 Euro on our site. Could have sworn it was 2499 Euro when I was replying earlier.

The discount of 200 is on sterling pricing only and finishes EOD today on all OLED televisions.
    I can't say for certain if the Euro price will change once the Voucher finishes. I won't know until I get my prices changes through tomorrow morning before we open.

The Euro pricing is not a direct conversion of the sterling including the discount code, if it works out cheaper in sterling then you are free to pay in sterling and let your bank do the conversion to Euro. You do not have to pay in Euro.

Hope this helps a little.

thanks, any ideas till when 65 C8/E8 Euro price offers will be on, in process of finalizing the model. if not too much to ask, would we get any complimentary wall mounting stand if we go ahead :) , trying my luck here, thanks in advance 

thanks, any ideas till when 65 C8/E8 Euro price offers will be on, in process of finalizing the model. if not too much to ask, would we get any complimentary wall mounting stand if we go ahead :) , trying my luck here, thanks in advance 
    Hi d0157063.

Thanks for coming back to me.

The price will most likely hold until they are finished as the lines are now discontinued.
    If its the E8 you are interested in I wouldn't wait much longer as stock levels are critical on this. Plenty left on the 65C8 though.

I wouldn't be able to offer a free wall bracket as the televisions are already very heavily discounted.

Is it a flat to the wall mount or a cantilever one you require and I'll see if I can work a deal on one for you.

• Advertisement

I queried initially for C8, but since Euro price is same for both, makes sense to go level up, hence now interested in E8. Please advise if you feel otherwise. I know i can save something (~ 118 Euro) if opt for C8 and pay in sterlings, but built in soundbar sounds more attractive to me :) 

Cantilever can be moved around if needed, correct ? Again i haven't researched which one is best for 65 inch, but flexibility to move around seems feasible, happy to discuss further , thanks

I queried initially for C8, but since Euro price is same for both, makes sense to go level up, hence now interested in E8. Please advise if you feel otherwise. I know i can save something (~ 118 Euro) if opt for C8 and pay in sterlings, but built in soundbar sounds more attractive to me :) 

Cantilever can be moved around if needed, correct ? Again i haven't researched which one is best for 65 inch, but flexibility to move around seems feasible, happy to discuss further , thanks
    Hey d0157063.

You are totally right it does make sense to go for the E8 for the added built in soundbar at the same euro pricing. Several other customer must have felt the same stock levels get lower each day.
    If you don't already own a home cinema system or soundbar then this will indeed boost your television watching experience and if you went for the C8 version the money saved on the sterling price would not get you a soundbar equal to the one built into the E8.

For a cantilever bracket which will give full monition there is the Sanus BLF213 priced at £179 or 169 Euro which is much better than the sterling already.
    I could squeeze a little more out of this along with the TV and drop it to £110 or 130 Euro.

Hope this helps a little.

Hi there,

lots of flash deals making me confused again :) . Final question about the LG OLED 65 E8 dimensions to wall mount . Our TV wall width is 149 cms, probably should be fine, but need to reconfirm before finalizing order. Do we need to measure diagonally as well ? Can i PM my wall pic for peace of mind, just need to be sure.

looking for E8 + fixed TV stand - best price please

Thanks,

Hi there,

lots of flash deals making me confused again :) . Final question about the LG OLED 65 E8 dimensions to wall mount . Our TV wall width is 149 cms, probably should be fine, but need to reconfirm before finalizing order. Do we need to measure diagonally as well ? Can i PM my wall pic for peace of mind, just need to be sure.

looking for E8 + fixed TV stand - best price please

Thanks,
    Hi D0157063.

The 65E8 dimensions are as follows:

Diagonally it's 65" as this is how the screen size is determined.
    The width of it would be 58" and the height would be 36"

The 65E8 is priced at £2099 and has FLASH200 against it dropping it to £1899.
    Or it listed at 2299.00 Euro.
    The Voucher code can ONLY be used on the STERLING price

You also mention a fixed TV stand? Do you mean wall bracket?
    If so I could do a deal on the Sanus VLL5 which retails at £54.95. - I could offer one of these for £35 or 42 Euro.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12678-sanus-vll5-slim-flat-bracket-51-80-inch-tv-bracket.aspx

Total would then be £1934 or 2341 Euro delivered and including our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

As always you are free to pay in which ever currency that works out cheapest for you.

Price holds as long at the voucher is valid.

thanks, i believe you mean ~56 inch width ? as per specs - Dimensions excluding stand WxHxD (mm) - 1449 x 903 x 52 and width doesnt change with stand as well.

I am based in ROI but will prefer paying in GBP with Irish card. How do i pay with this deal, would you create a special link for me to pay online, thanks 

• Advertisement

thanks, i believe you mean ~56 inch width ? as per specs - Dimensions excluding stand WxHxD (mm) - 1449 x 903 x 52 and width doesnt change with stand as well.

I am based in ROI but will prefer paying in GBP with Irish card. How do i pay with this deal, would you create a special link for me to pay online, thanks 
    Hey D0157063.

Sorry, Yip it works out around 58" in width.

Only the height and depth may change if adding the stand to the dimensions.

I will check on a special link and drop you a PM in a few minutes.

Big Thank you to Kenny and team for all the support, patience and advise regd my TV purchase. Finally got my E8 delivered in less than 2 days. Super happy with the overall service and will definitely return in future. Hope to visit Dublin store soon !!! :):)

Big Thank you to Kenny and team for all the support, patience and advise regd my TV purchase. Finally got my E8 delivered in less than 2 days. Super happy with the overall service and will definitely return in future. Hope to visit Dublin store soon !!! :):)
    Excellent News D0157063 :D

I knew you would enjoy the E8 as it;s amazing!!

No Dublin store at present unfortunately, only us here in Belfast. You'd be more than welcome to come see us if your ever in the North.

Also if you get a spare moment perhaps you could leave us a little review on our Google page or via trust pilot :o
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]https://uk.trustpilot.com/evaluate/www.richersounds.ie[/font]

Enjoy your weekend and thanks again for the business.

Reviewed on google, still to open the beast as we are awaiting on wall cabinets to finish first and will then wall mount the TV. Hope I dont run out on patience by then ;) thanks again. 

Reviewed on google, still to open the beast as we are awaiting on wall cabinets to finish first and will then wall mount the TV. Hope I dont run out on patience by then ;) thanks again. 
    Thank you very much D0157063.

The wait must be killing you, I thought you where already up and running.

Let me know what you think once you get setup and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a post or PM :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.