Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tender responses

Options
  • 28-05-2019 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Has anyone got real tender packs and responses they could share? I don't want any personal information but it would help a lot to see examples of these documents.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Would those documents be copyright ?

Have you hired an arch or Qs?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

moldy_sea wrote: »
    Has anyone got real tender packs and responses they could share? I don't want any personal information but it would help a lot to see examples of these documents.

What good would tender docs specific to another project help you with?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭moldy_sea

kceire wrote: »
    What good would tender docs specific to another project help you with?

Having never seen them it's hard to say but seeing the detail would help me understand how much clarity there is. An extreme example could be a response of a single number scribbled on a page!

In theory the greater the clarity the closer you'd expect the responses to be (ignoring errors). With less clarity there'd be more room for variation.

BryanF wrote: »
    Would those documents be copyright ?

Have you hired an arch or Qs?

I couldn't say for sure but I'd doubt it.
    Not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Calvin001

Sounds like a recipe for disaster and it will ok course be the builders fault.

Someone who doesn't know what they are doing, looks for help from someone else who may not have known what they were doing, looking to someone's homework from a completely different Project, so they can look like they know what they are talking about.

When the builder realises it was all crap and looks to get paid for the correct work, he get blamed.

When you haven't got a clue what your doing, do yourself a favor and pay for the experience, otherwise get the builder to agree to a rate per day plus profit % on materials.

Self builds are very simple, and are conquered by KNOWLEDGE. Those who know what they are doing, make it look easy and are successful. Those who dont either fluke it or have a disaster, or meet a builder who saves the day for them every time.

• Advertisement

Calvin001 wrote: »

Someone who doesn't know what they are doing, looks for help from someone else who may not have known what they were doing, looking to someone's homework from a completely different Project, so they can look like they know what they are talking about.

When the builder realises it was all crap and looks to get paid for the correct work, he get blamed.

When you haven't got a clue what your doing, do yourself a favor and pay for the experience, otherwise get the builder to agree to a rate per day plus profit % on materials.

Self builds are very simple, and are conquered by KNOWLEDGE. Those who know what they are doing, make it look easy and are successful. Those who dont either fluke it or have a disaster, or meet a builder who saves the day for them every time.

Thanks for your response. I'm just looking for examples no recipes are in use.

Calvin001 wrote: »

LOL.

Advertisement