Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deactification Code

Options
  • 29-05-2019 6:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello Electric Ireland,

I am very unhappy with Electric Ireland at the moment. I have no electricity for the last 6 days because I have recently moved service provider but my new provider is unable to set me up properly without this code from you, which is proving impossible despite numerous phone calls. Why won't you just give me this deactivation code??? Instead you give me the run around and false promises to ring me back.
    The whole thing has been so distressing. We have had to move out of our home.
    Do you even care about your customers?
    The standard of your quality management has a lot to be desired from what I've experienced.
    I am at my wit's end.....please give me the code so we can move back into our home.

Day 6 without electricity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Aoibhlee,

We are very sorry to read it.

If you private message us the telephone number on the Electric Ireland account, stating for GDPR that you are the account-holder, and confirming your name, address and date of birth, we can then look into why there is a delay.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement