Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught with Drugs at Life Festival 19

Options
  • 29-05-2019 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Got caught with 2G of Coke and 2G of MD at Life the weekend, the undercover was pretty cool about it tbh taking me away from my campsite and said he doesn't want to embarrass me which I respected, he asked for a valid phone number saying my local station will be in touch with me, I'm not sure what will happen as I have heard of people being told they will have to appear in court. This undercover did not say anything about court but just asked for a valid phone number, so has anyone had a similar experience and know what will happen or even have an idea.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Didn't even ask for your name?

I think you've been scammed.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Did he inspect your wallet also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Matty11

Did he inspect your wallet also?
    He did yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Matty11

ArthurG wrote: »
    Didn't even ask for your name?

I think you've been scammed.

I should of clarified he took all of my details and looked at my driving license, he also showed me his badge so it deffo wasnt a scam.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

Happened me at Oxegen a few years back, never heard a word. I assumed the cop enjoyed my gram of Charlie later that evening. Good job he never searched the tent.

• Advertisement

.Charlo wrote: »
    Happened me at Oxegen a few years back, never heard a word. I assumed the cop enjoyed my gram of Charlie .Charlo later that evening. Good job he never searched the tent.

FTFY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

It’ll be grand, stick it in your sock the next time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Closed for mod review

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement