Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kn group - how to contact

• 29-05-2019 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I am having an issue trying to get works done outside my house to free a telephone duct that is outside my boundary in order to install FTTH, I believe its the KN group that are responsible for the work, does anyone know how I get in contact with them to try push the issue or know how I can get this issue resolved within a reasonable timeframe?
    I have been waiting 5 months already and have just been told by Vodafone(as I have ordered through them) it will be another 3months before the necessary works will be done, but I suspect when the time comes to this completion date it will be just pushed out again as this is already the 3rd date I have been given on this. Its difficult to know who to talk to on this as all I get from Vodafone is that a 3rd party is responsible for the works and they have no control over it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Pretty sure it's Open Eir you need to contact as they contract the work out to KN Networks.

I've been waiting since October for a phone line to be installed and so far deadlines of December 31st, March 30th, March 31st and mid-May have been missed. I've given up contacting them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You call Vodafone, Vodafone call OpenEir, OpenEir instruct KNN. There's no bypassing the chain allowed.

If your estate hasn't been taken in charge hassle your developer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

You can not contact OpenEIR. You can not contact KN.

You have to contact the provider you ordered with .. because that is who you have your contract with.

The others will not respond to you. They only respond to the business that they have a contract with and that pay them.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LottieGalway

thanks for your feedback unfortunately it leaves me with zero confidence in it ever being resolved. it is crazy how we have let such a vital infrastructure to be run by such an incompetent company/system.

Advertisement