Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect for House design/extension

Options
  • 29-05-2019 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

We are looking to build an extension on our property. We plan to do most of the work ourselves with the help of friends who are in the trade. Does anyone know if an architect will draw up drawings but not be involved with the rest of the project and the likely cost of this? Also would like architect to look at current house and see if we could be using the space better...Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Anybody know one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

what area ?

Dublin 9

I used a guy in Sandymount, not sure if he'd be interested in going that "far" away. PM for details.

I tried to send you a PM - but get error 'PaulieC has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.'

• Advertisement

sorry, I sent you a PM

Or anybody know somebody studying architecture...that would do a nixer ?

Anybody know an architect good at getting planning Dublin 9/Glasnevin area please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

harry999 wrote: »
    Anybody know an architect good at getting planning Dublin 9/Glasnevin area please ?

Dermot Bannon; he’s done at least his own two properties. Not a facetious comment, he is an architect and he does non tv properties.

Marcusm wrote: »
    Dermot Bannon; he’s done at least his own two properties. Not a facetious comment, he is an architect and he does non tv properties.

I think he's looking for someone to do it on the cheap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement