Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Void Bastards

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,516 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

I got the 25% off voucher today, I'm weighing up the possibility of buying. There's a live stream on now, it looks good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

It's gone straight into Xbox Game Pass also, looks cool will be giving it a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

That does indeed look interesting...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Saw a trailer for this earlier, and it looks like a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

It is a fun little game, it gives you a good sensation of risk vs reward even early on and due to the oxegen time limit, the levels are fairly bite size so it's a good 15 minutes of fun game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Not coming to PS4 by the looks of it though. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Also got a discount for it for owning System Shock 2 I think. Traded to my friend who seemed more interested. Looks like something I'll definitely try at some point but the price & being windows/mac only made me comfortable with waiting for a while.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,576 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I hear the dulcit tones of the narrator from the Stanley Parable in the trailer for this; does he feature in the actual game at all or much? His dry delivery is do fantastic it'd actual make me more inclined to pick the game up...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

pixelburp wrote: »
    I hear the dulcit tones of the narrator from the Stanley Parable in the trailer for this; does he feature in the actual game at all or much? His dry delivery is do fantastic it'd actual make me more inclined to pick the game up...

Between missions, yeah. It's a bit of craic, played at least 5-6 hours of it since its release. The Juves are funny little feckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

I call the juves Rick flair. Woooooooooooo

• Advertisement

recyclops wrote: »
    I call the juves Rick flair. Woooooooooooo

And they call me 'Twatface' and 'Spunk something'

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Got a screw as an ally on a ship with many Juves. :pac::pac:

Anyone get the Juves as an ally ? I would probably still kill them.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Got a screw as an ally on a ship with many Juves. :pac::pac:

Anyone get the Juves as an ally ? I would probably still kill them.

Apparently you can get all of a type as allys. There's a video of someone going around like the Pied Piper with all the Juves following them around!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Have this downloaded now from games pass. Looks like it could be a good laugh and the reviews are great.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Really enjoying this even if it seems a bit easy so far. Might bump up the difficulty for a new game. Love the humour.

Advertisement