Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I failed maths summer exam

Options
  • 29-05-2019 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Didn't finish the paper and missed 5 questions. Instant fail

Good god I'm so depressed right now. The course I need requires a H4 and my teacher is going to Kick me out in 6th year. I have no motivation to continue studying for my other subjects

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Fastidious

Stuff for you given the fact that you were on studyclix the other day being unecessarily harsh on 6th years.This made my day :)
    Maybe take some advice from your own book and don't leave it all to the last minute ?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ultraviolence

naxmax9 wrote: »

Good god I'm so depressed right now. The course I need requires a H4 and my teacher is going to Kick me out in 6th year. I have no motivation to continue studying for my other subjects
    Chill out....there’s always a backroute into courses and some courses offer repeat lc math exam.. & also serves you right for always showing off & attacking everyone else on studyclix for not being smart . Karma

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭naxmax9

Chill out....there’s always a backroute into courses and some courses offer repeat lc math exam.. & also serves you right for always showing off & attacking everyone else on studyclix for not being smart . Karma

I'm not in the LC yet. This was 5th year exam

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ultraviolence

I'm not in the LC yet. This was 5th year exam

Yes I know you’re in 5th yr. thats why you should relax

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lesson to be learned: watch your time management and attempt all questions.

Far better to learn that the hard way now than in 12 months time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement