Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swimming for baby in Dublin 15

• 29-05-2019 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there,
    Could anyone recommend a pool where I can bring my 12 mth old in Dublin 15? Not waterbabies, just a place to bring a baby.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

mbaz wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Could anyone recommend a pool where I can bring my 12 mth old in Dublin 15? Not waterbabies, just a place to bring a baby.

Thanks,

Coolmine has a parent and child session on Saturday afternoons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

Inspire fitness in Cabra is decent. Free swim on Saturday and Sunday mornings and a warm baby pool.

It’s not Dublin 15 but it’s close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,526 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Coolmine has a parent and child session on Saturday afternoons.
    There is actually a "Family" session each weekday between 4pm and 4:45pm and then at 2pm on weekends.
    http://coolminesports.ie/swimming-times/

I go with my 8 and 11 year old on Friday nights at 8pm. It's very quiet then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mbaz

Thank you. Do you know if we can pay as we go or do we need to be members?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

If you look at the timetable, the sessions with asterisks beside the times are open to non-members.

PS: I don't think they open on bank holiday weekends so if you're planning to go this weekend, ring in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,526 ✭✭✭daymobrew

We pay as you go - 4 for adults, 3 for children, 30c for a locker token.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

The NAC are open in the mornings it's 6 euro for adults and the baby is free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭A Knight of Ireland

You could also try Water Babies. AFAIK, they are based in Castleknock Hotel and Junction 6. My smallest went to Junction 6. The pool is the same depth all over so it just makes it easier for carrying a baby around and not fearing going out of your depth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

gabsdot40 wrote:
    The NAC are open in the mornings it's 6 euro for adults and the baby is free.

That a weekday price...weekends and school holidays the place is a rip off

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jacinta086

Aura De Paul on the Navan road is reasonable (think around €90) and i've heard good things.
    The pool isnt as warm as waterbabies so its recommended you bring one of those wet suits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement