Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment to Other Irish Bank Account Time

Options
  • 30-05-2019 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I sent a payment to an Ulster Bank account via online banking this morning.

Will it arrive by close of business today as is the case with other Irish banks? I cannot find information for BoI outside of Corporate banking.

Thanks,

Kilboor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Kilboor wrote: »
    Hi,

Will it arrive by close of business today as is the case with other Irish banks? I cannot find information for BoI outside of Corporate banking.

Thanks,

Kilboor

Hi Kilboor,

Thanks for getting in touch.

A SEPA transfer requested on a working day before the daily cut off time of 3.30pm will reach the other bank the following working. For more information on transfer times, please see our 365 Online FAQs here.

Thanks
    Tara 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Hi,

Thanks,

Kilboor

Hi Kilboor,

Thanks for getting in touch.

A SEPA transfer requested on a working day before the daily cut off time of 3.30pm will reach the other bank the following working. For more information on transfer times, please see our 365 Online FAQs here.

Thanks
    Tara 
    Thanks. Any chance of improving this? Ulster Bank send same day before 12 am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Thanks. Any chance of improving this? Ulster Bank send same day before 12 am.

Hi Kilboor,

We've no plans to change transfer timeframes and if this should change we'll let customer know here and on our websites.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement