Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could Someone please contact me about a mortgage....

Options
  • 30-05-2019 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

My mortgage "advisor" has not responded to my last 3 emails, ive left two online submissions to be contacted of which the second one received a response and arranged for someone to contact me.  I was hoping to meet someone today but no one has contacted me.  Im finding this process really really poor. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Gator wrote: »
    My mortgage "advisor" has not responded to my last 3 emails, ive left two online submissions to be contacted of which the second one received a response and arranged for someone to contact me.  I was hoping to meet someone today but no one has contacted me.  Im finding this process really really poor. 

Hi Gator,

Thanks for contacting us here.

We're sorry to hear you have not received a response from your adviser. Did someone contact you to arrange a call after you submitted the online request?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Hi Tara,

I received a call on Tues with a hope to talking to someone face to face on Thursday.  No one has called me as of today. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Gator wrote: »
    Hi Tara,

I received a call on Tues with a hope to talking to someone face to face on Thursday.  No one has called me as of today. 

Thanks for getting back to us Gator. Would you mind sending us a private message here with your full name, phone number, the branch you hold your accounts with and the name of the adviser you were originally dealing with? We can then escalate this for a call.

Thanks again and sorry that this process is not going as smoothly as it should.

Tara

Advertisement