Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charging Garmin 510

Options
  • 30-05-2019 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi all,

Quick question, Does anyone else have this issue, When I plug in my garmin 510 to charge it turns on, fair enough, but when it is finished charging it goes into a cycle of beeping to turn off, and turning on and charging.

I think what is happening is it stops charging, because it's the battery is at full capacity, then after a short while the Garmin goes into an energy saving mode so auto shuts down, but the battery has dipped slightly so recharges... it like an infinite loop...

do others have this problem? do they leave theirs charging over night?

The problem is that when I actually try and turn it down it has problems turning on and I have to do a soft reset each time.

Thank you

Comments

Advertisement