Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portarlington accommodation

Options
  • 30-05-2019 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm looking to head to Portarlington for a couple of days in July. I can't seem to find much in the way of accommodation online. I remember stopping off briefly in the East End Hotel, but that was well over ten years ago & I'm not sure if it's still operating. Can anyone from or near the town recommend a place to stay for a few nights?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Very few places.

Best option is probably the heritage Hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

The East End is closed (again!). The Pint Of Port across the road from it did B and B but it changed hands recently and may be closed for renovations.
    There's nowhere else really. The Heritage will be expensive.

im not sure if treascon lodge is still running

(057)8643183

or another option is this country cottage

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Would the Gandon Inn be worth a look?

Would the Gandon Inn be worth a look?

certainly, but i think if your going that far you may as well go to portlaoise and have the amenities available there

• Advertisement
Advertisement