Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curated ear

Options
  • 30-05-2019 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Can anyone recommend a good place to perfect any curated ear in Dublin city? Maria nash is nice but so expensive! Looking for a rose gold theme...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I've no idea what that is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

Birneybau wrote: »
    I've no idea what that is

Lol. Why on earth reply to the thread then? Pointless.

Anyway it's a piercing. I've never had work done by them but The Ink Factory are pretty active on Facebook and Instagram and the work looks good. Might be worth popping in anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

dobman88 wrote: »
    Lol. Why on earth reply to the thread then? Pointless.

Anyway it's a piercing. I've never had work done by them but The Ink Factory are pretty active on Facebook and Instagram and the work looks good. Might be worth popping in anyway.

It's a piercing, honestly I'd no idea! Perhaps ask in the piercing forum?
    https://touch.boards.ie/forum/358

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

dobman88 wrote: »
    Lol. Why on earth reply to the thread then? Pointless..
    it is a hint to give more info, they might have got directed to the piercing forum far sooner. Its amazing how so many people come asking questions and are incredibly vague and sometimes even deliberately secretive about what they are asking.

Advertisement