Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is a good place to watch gaa in tv in Carlow

Options
  • 30-05-2019 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Where is a good place to watch gaa on tv in Carlow?

Looking for a good pub or hotel that will be showing the hurling games this Sunday

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

The Irishmans has a few big screens and they like their sports.

https://www.facebook.com/theirishmansbar/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

It'll be shown in Tullys bar on Tullow street too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Teach Dolmen will be showing it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭kala85

Which of these would be within walking distance of dr cullen park. Where could I park up before the carlow dublin match and then walk to a venue to watch the other matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭poster2525

kala85 wrote: »
    Which of these would be within walking distance of dr cullen park. Where could I park up before the carlow dublin match and then walk to a venue to watch the other matches?

The Irishmans is across from the courthouse. It backs onto a yard with 24 hour parking for 3 euros. 10-15 minutes walk to Dr Cullen park. Entrance to parking is on a one way street so you'll have to circle around to access it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

I will second Irishmans as all the others named are a good bit away. They may show some GAA in the Talbot Hotel,which is very near to Dr. Cullen Park(Only been to the hotel for meals) Free Parking Also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭kala85

Thanks very much for all the help here

Advertisement