Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions leage final with a 10 year old.

Options
  • 30-05-2019 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, anyone know of any pub/hotel bar in the city we could watch the champions league final with my 10 year old nephew?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'd say go for one of the ones a little out of town like the Orchard or the Glendine. It's Cat Laughs so town will be hopping.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

I'd say go for one of the ones a little out of town like the Orchard or the Glendine. It's Cat Laughs so town will be hopping.

agree it would be madness bringing a 10 years old in to town for the match but at push rafters would probably be ok or kytler beer garden

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭pajoguy

Sorry to hijack the thread but where would be a good spot for a "golf society" to watch it in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Comerman

Kytlers might have it on the big screen upstairs or Rafters back room has a big screen too which would be grand with a 10yo.
    Kytlers beer garden or Billy Byrnes for the golf boyos.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bans

Ended up watching it in the bar of the river court hotel. No rowdiness so very comfortable with a 10 year old. Thanks for the replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement