Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky q connection

Options
  • 31-05-2019 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Recently switched from sky broadband to eir fibre . The difference in speed is great and all devices like phones and laptops work ok . Except for sky q tv and mini boxes . I am resetting the connection many times a day and for stuff on demand we are constantly told we are not connected to the router . When we had sky broadband albeit on the old non fibre our TVs worked perfectly . Sky says it is our broadband provider we need to speak too and eir says it is sky . Anyone any idea or even an alternative tv package ?
    Also this was supposed to save us money but I think we are spending more and I’m getting very disheartened and disillusioned with it all . Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Breakingbad123

I had same problem with sky q not able to co nect to eir router.. In sky settings it would show an x... Other devices like Sony android tv would either have slow Internet or disconnect.. Sky mini box not able to connect... Wrecked my head for two days. Turned out to be the powerline plug I had connected to the router. Which was causing all the trouble.

Advertisement