Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Do You Love Most About Vaping

Options
  • 31-05-2019 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

One of the top things is definitely the smell. I never ever realized just how bad I smelled until I started vaping.
    The next would be burn holes in the bed sheets and my car seats. Not to mention the burn to the inside of the fingers.
    But at the very top of the list would have to be my breathing. I can actually do that now. Can actually walk up a flight of stairs without feeling like I'm dying. That is the best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The extra spending money I have from not buying cigs every day is a HUGE benefit that very quickly adds up to a really nice chunk of change. My overall health would be another big one. When I smoked I tended to get chest infections a few times a year, every year. Apart from the hassle of having to deal with being sick, there was the financial cost of a couple of hundred quid for Doctor visits and meds that is now much happier staying in my pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Most noticeable for me is

1. No more smelling like an ashtray.
    2. Health. No more smokers cough. When I smoked any time I got a head cold, it always ended up in my lungs where I'd be coughing up all sorts of interesting things.
    3. Hangovers, on the rare occasion I get them, they are far less intense, as I haven't consumed 20 fags the night before.
    4. I can quite happily go hours without a vape, whereas when I smoked, the thought of going that length of time without would be unacceptable.
    5. I can vape pretty much anywhere without stinking the place out (within reason).
    6. Financially, I'm probably better off but I honestly never sat down to work it out.
    7. The variety of flavours that are available, whereas cigarettes just came in cigarette flavour.
    8. I find vaping more convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Saved over 40 grand in the 6 years since I switched my 40 a day smoking habit to vaping.

Don't ask me where that 40 grand went because it certainly isn't in a savings account but at least I know it didn't literally go up in smoke.

Advertisement