Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding loan account to 365 profile

• 31-05-2019 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

I have tried to do the above.  A few days later I received an email stating there was a problem with my address and to go into the branch.  I did this and the agent who was very helpful said that my eircode was missing.  She updated this and a few days later I tried again.  Ive gotten the same email back again.  I don't have time to be running into and out of branches.  Could somebody please give a definitive solution to this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

leo78 wrote: »
    I have tried to do the above.  A few days later I received an email stating there was a problem with my address and to go into the branch.  I did this and the agent who was very helpful said that my eircode was missing.  She updated this and a few days later I tried again.  Ive gotten the same email back again.  I don't have time to be running into and out of branches.  Could somebody please give a definitive solution to this?

Hi leo78,

Thanks for contacting us here.

An address update takes five business days to change across the systems so is it possible that you could have requested to add the account before the update completed? You can use the Ask a Question option in the Service Desk to query this further.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Leonita

Hi Tara,

No I waited 5  days for it to go through as the agent advised in branch.  But still got the same email back from the service desk???

Hi Tara,

No I waited 5  days for it to go through as the agent advised in branch.  But still got the same email back from the service desk???

Thanks for getting back to us leo78,

If you received the same reply this would indicate that the address update hadn't completed and if you send a query through Ask a Question an adviser with access to your accounts can check this and get back to you.

Thanks
    Tara

Ok great will do that thanks.  Is there a need for me to return to the branch to do this or can it be done online?

Ok great will do that thanks.  Is there a need for me to return to the branch to do this or can it be done online?

To send an Ask a Question you just need to log on to www.365online.com, select 'Service Desk' then 'Ask a Question' from the drop down menu.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Advertisement

Oh ok cheers

Advertisement