Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spc app notifications

Options
  • 31-05-2019 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi all just wondering does anyone have any experience with the SPC app notifications on android ?

I'm recently after changing phones to android but the notifications for the alarm is just a beep (the same beep as when I receive a text message etc) . Does anyone know how to change the notification to a louder notification sounds . Iv tried doing it through the android settings but I can only apply the one notification sound to all apps . Can I change the notification type/sound through the the SPC app .?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you tried copying other audio files into the notifications folder.
    I use an app called Notifier Pro which is very good also.

Advertisement