Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened???

Options
  • 01-06-2019 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

I bought a game on PSN tonight. It downloaded ok. I went to start it and it got stuck on the load in screen. I tried it a few times and nothing. I checked on on line on the PSN site and it said there may be an issue with out of date licenses and to restore the license through the settings.....

I did it and now 2 games have little padlocks on them and won't open......wtf do I do??? They are downloaded games. I deleted them and redownloaded them and still the same..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Is the console set as you accounts Master Console ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,077 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

My mate had a similar situation last night with a new VR game he bought, had the padlock on it. Can't recall what he did, but I think it was this:
    if you see this lock in your games here is how to solve it. After you have signed into your PSN Account: Select [PSN] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate]. do this for all users and all games should be unlocked for all users.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Changed the primary account thing and it sorted it

Thanks

Advertisement