Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to view eStatements

Options
  • 01-06-2019 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I urgently need to download my latest e-statement this morning, I received a message in my email saying new e-statement is available to download, but when I click to download it gives me error message[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later."[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The previous statements are opening fine. Can you please look into this urgently.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

oreilly912 wrote: »
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I urgently need to download my latest e-statement this morning, I received a message in my email saying new e-statement is available to download, but when I click to download it gives me error message[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later."[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The previous statements are opening fine. Can you please look into this urgently.[/font]

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We are very sorry to har you are experiencing difficulty with viewing your e-statement. In this instance we would ask that you raise this by logging into your account through a pc/Laptop, select service desk and ask a question and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement