Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giro d'Italia Stage 20 Feltre - Croce d'Aune-Monte Avena 194 km

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Lopez inspired by Katie Taylor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

I don't know if Roglic quite has what it takes to win over three weeks. Seems best suited to week long/10 day stage races. I'd be of a similar view about Lopez even though he has two podiums to his name.

Is Nibali passed his best? If he is, then he signed that hefty contract with Trek just in time!

Will Carapaz jump to Ineos? I hope not, but the deal may be done. Imagine that potential team in next year's Tour. Yikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

coco0981 wrote: »
    He shouldn't have hit him, but fans are absolute twats on mountain stages. Can see why riders lose the rag in that situation when the adrenaline is pumping

He was dead right to hit him. I don't know how the riders gold their cool sometimes with those clowns. Should be a lot more fans getting decked every year by riders in the GTs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

velo.2010 wrote: »
    I don't know if Roglic quite has what it takes to win over three weeks. Seems best suited to week long/10 day stage races. I'd be of a similar view about Lopez even though he has two podiums to his name.

Is Nibali passed his best? If he is, then he signed that hefty contract with Trek just in time!

Will Carapaz jump to Ineos? I hope not, but the deal may be done. Imagine that potential team in next year's Tour. Yikes.

In fairness to him he has done everything solo. If he had any team mates good enough, even one, I reckon he'd be nicking it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Yeah it kinda looked like that. He also ran quite wide on the final corner allowing Bilbao to cut in on the inside

If you can remember the year Tom D won the Giro, Landa got beaten in a few sprints at the finish because of the exact same mistake, running wide.
    When the sprint started yesterday I was hoping he wouldn’t make the same mistake and I couldn’t believe it when he did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭WMP

I was on the Passo Manghen and was lucky to get this shot of Eddie : )

Advertisement