Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH

• 01-06-2019 6:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

I was banned from AH due to disobeying a mods order not to post in a thread that I was thread banned.

I accept that, but the same Moderator who banned me, told me on my thread ban if I posted again I'd be banned for a week from AH he has now went and banned me for a month.

How does that make sense?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

: Nosnon
    Date: 29/05/2019 | 19:51
    Dear Dirkziggler,

You have been banned from After Hours for one day for ignoring a moderator's instructions.

Discussion can become heated, we don't object to that, but when a moderator issues a warning on a thread to reign things in, it stops a heated discussion from turning into a mess.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Nosnon

Moderator Note

You were told not to post. You posted. You are still thread banned. Post again after this ban and next is a week.

After asking him to correct my ban to the week that he first said I'd be banned for he replied

Date: 01/06/2019 | 18:31
    You don't seem to be getting the thread banned bit so a month should help you remember.

I have resolved this with the mod in question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Marking as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement