Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC GSM no.

Options
  • 01-06-2019 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Have HKC changed the no. that you can text to arm/disarm your system?

Mod Edit.

Is that not the number of your sim?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Hi,

Have HKC changed the no. that you can text to arm/disarm your system?

Mod Edit.

Is that not the number of your sim?

I don’t know. It’s the no. HKC gave me to send a text to if I need to arm/disarm etc. I also use the app. which is working I’m just wondering why since Thursday no response when sending “code set” to the SIM? Have HKC changed something on their end as it was working fine until recently or have they stopped supporting the SMS over GSM service? Can someone else check for me please on their own one as nothing has changed my end etc..

PS I tested it just there and I am receiving SMS messages when the alarm has been activated/in alarm. So it’s just arming etc is not working. I haven’t changed my phone no. or anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

I was on to HKC, turns out there was an issue with the SMS service over the weekend. It’s fixed now.

Advertisement