Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Claims Bonus

Options
  • 01-06-2019 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I've just returned from being abroad due to extenuating family circumstances.

I have 8+ years NCB built up (approx 7 of those being with Liberty/Quinn Insurances). 

My NCB has technically expired for 2 months but I'm told my original insurance company can still honour my NCB. 

I was recently quoted €5,000 for insurance with Liberty (Male, 28, FULL ROI Licence on a 1.4 engine standard hatchback (10+ years) and 8 years no claims driving in Ireland (technically, but it has expired). 

Any information regarding this would be much appreciated, as the last insurance I paid on a 2.0L engline was €500!

Can liberty honour my NCB /
    Can they post out my NCB to prove to other companies (that I did at least once have extensive NO CLAIMS driving history)

Are there any insurance companies not currently performing daylight robbery?

Many Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi madmannohj, if you send me a PM with the name, date of birth and address that was on your old policy and I can look into this for you. Lisa

Advertisement