Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hidden Costs with a New Built Home

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,340 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Where's all this flooding coming out of in the kitchen. You'd want to be very unlucky or have a bad plumber.
    Pick a commercial grade floor and you'll be fine regardless of what you choose. Don't leave sitting liquid on any floor for over an hour or two.
    With a pressurised system you'll hear the pump running non stop or cutting in and out if there's a slight leak even from a tap.
    I'd be more concerned about about an upstairs shower leaking than something in the kitchen unless the clothes washing machine is in there.

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Radsky wrote: »
    Where did you get the kronoswiss laminates? Is it advisable to use it in kitchen with possibility of flooding / water damage?

Matt Britton sell it.

We have it in our kitchen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,667 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Where's all this flooding coming out of in the kitchen. You'd want to be very unlucky or have a bad plumber.
    Pick a commercial grade floor and you'll be fine regardless of what you choose. Don't leave sitting liquid on any floor for over an hour or two.
    With a pressurised system you'll hear the pump running non stop or cutting in and out if there's a slight leak even from a tap.
    I'd be more concerned about about an upstairs shower leaking than something in the kitchen unless the clothes washing machine is in there.

As my three year old says. “I made it rain indoors” as she blocks the sink upstairs and floods the place ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,340 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

That's a paddling. Young lad flooded the bathroom once but was all tiles, was heading like a river to the carpet but Charles sorted it out rapidly, great hoover, literally will hoover anything Henry Charles/CVC 370-2/824615 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner, 15 Litre, 1060 W, Blue https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00014AVUY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_VPr-CbDYKNRCX

Advertisement