Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscaper recommendation

Options
  • 04-06-2019 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a reliable landscaper in the Meath area? I'm looking to get a quote for fencing, pergola and patio area updated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭skulltown

Barney224 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a reliable landscaper in the Meath area? I'm looking to get a quote for fencing, pergola and patio area updated.

Did you get anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Might as well post and see if anyone comes up with one

Herself parents are looking, asked some fella to come a price it, was a no show

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Barney224

They're hard to get these days! I emailed up a few places and got 1 reply back asking what my budget was! I told them I didn't know but just wanted to disucss some options. Didn't hear back again.

You could try KL Garden Services. They cut the grass in some of the housing estates around my area. They seem to be farily reliable. I was going to get a quote, but ended up spending my money on other things in the house!!!

Advertisement