Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland Bill Payment

Options
  • 04-06-2019 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am so very upset with Electric Ireland. I was meant to pay a certain amount as per my bill and made an error and paid more than I should. This amount went off my bank account and after many phone calls to my bank and Electric Ireland since Friday the 31st May 2019, I am still waiting for some form of refund.... it is my money, I have given Electric Ireland a reversal code from my bank and Electric Ireland has not given me back my money. I have explained to them it was paid in error. It has gone from my account. This money was part of my rent money. I am unemployed and I have NO money to pay my rent.... What do I do...???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Leah,

Unfortunately a refund takes a number of working days to process. It has to be sent to the Payments department - it cannot be processed by the Customer Service advisor.

If you would like us to review the notes on the relevant Electric Ireland account, just private message us the account number, stating for GDPR/Data Protection that you are the account-holder, and confirming your name, address and the telephone number on the account for security/verification.

We will reach it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement