Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 13 - Developer, public beta and official release

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

iOS 13.6 out now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I was using Do Not Disturb a few weeks ago (6s) for driving with Google Maps. However, new emails still came through (Gmail app), must be something extra I've to do. I'll be using it again this morning and will see.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Well, emails still came through, along with Twitter notifications.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Well, emails still came through, along with Twitter notifications.

Make sure that silence is set to “always” in the DND settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭nc6000

Has anyone had issues with the new IOS version and their phone not receiving incoming calls? Phone doesn't ring when some tries calling, it goes straight to voicemail. Do not disturb is not on and call forwarding is also not active.

Can make calls no problem and everything else seems fine but can't receive a call. You can tell straight away if someone was trying to ring because you get a missed call text.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

nc6000 wrote: »
    Has anyone had issues with the new IOS version and their phone not receiving incoming calls? Phone doesn't ring when some tries calling, it goes straight to voicemail. Do not disturb is not on and call forwarding is also not active.

Can make calls no problem and everything else seems fine but can't receive a call. You can tell straight away if someone was trying to ring because you get a missed call text.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Are you with GoMo or Eir by any chance? I've had an issue with them the last few months where random calls will go straight to call catcher and I'll get a text about a missed call, even though the phone isn't busy and no network issues.

It's sporadic though, some go through and others don't.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Are you with GoMo or Eir by any chance? I've had an issue with them the last few months where random calls will go straight to call catcher and I'll get a text about a missed call, even though the phone isn't busy and no network issues.

It's sporadic though, some go through and others don't.

It's Eir and seems to be happening on all calls and only since the I installed an update at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

It's coincidental. Eir are having issues

It's coincidental. Eir are having issues

Thanks, it seems to be back working OK again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭pad199207

13.6.1 update out now on iPhone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

13.7 beta 1 is out. When was the last time an iOS went to .7 or has it ever ? I can’t remember one recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

iOS 13.7 is out.

Advertisement